yatra flat 25% off giveaway

yatra flat 25% off giveaway

23°
Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

yatra flat 25% of code giveaway)valid till 31 aug only 1 have will giv randomnly to one person.

  • In Others
  • Expired about 2 years
32 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
182
2

Yatra code I need.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
584
11

Offer : Flat 25% Off + 2,000 eCash on domestic hotels with minimum booking 3,000, maximum discount 2,000

Validity period : Offer valid till 31st August 2016

eCash process:

Only 5% of your booking amount can be redeemed via the eCash earned from previous bookings on flights, 15% (up to Rs.1,500) on hotels and 5% on bus bookings.

The eCash earned through this offer has a validity of 90 days from travel date.

On successful validation of the promo code and completion of transaction, your Yatra account will be credited with the relevant eCash amount within a week of the booking.

Use your eCash to make online transactions on flight, domestic hotel and bus bookings.

It is advisable to make this transaction after having logged into your Yatra account. In case of non-logged in transactions, the eCash will be credited to your account, basis the email ID used. You can access the Yatra account by the link sent on your email ID.

Terms & Conditions:

The code is valid for online booking only.

The offer is valid till 31st August 2016.

The user needs to enter the Promo Code at the time of Hotel booking to be eligible for the offer.

On validation of the promo code, discount will be provided upfront on the total transaction amount upon using the promotion code on Yatra website or Yatra Mobile App.

Mobile app offer is only valid on android & iOS.

One promo code is valid per booking.

Discount provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount.

Offer is not available to travel agents.

All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.

In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.

Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.

Offer is valid on select Hotels. To check the list, please visit http://www.yatra.com/fresco/offer/details/hote.....

All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.

Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.

All purchases made by the customer at Yatra website shall be governed by the standard Terms and Conditions (subject to changes) of Yatra, which includes without limitation User Agreement, Privacy Policy or any other product/service related terms and conditions appearing on Yatra website

All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.

Thumbimgcrop 1444932516290
Deal Subedar
0
66
1148
24
@sundelim2014 wrote:

Offer : Flat 25% Off + 2,000 eCash on domestic hotels with minimum booking 3,000, maximum discount 2,000

Validity period : Offer valid till 31st August 2016

eCash process:

Only 5% of your booking amount can be redeemed via the eCash earned from previous bookings on flights, 15% (up to Rs.1,500) on hotels and 5% on bus bookings.

The eCash earned through this offer has a validity of 90 days from travel date.

On successful validation of the promo code and completion of transaction, your Yatra account will be credited with the relevant eCash amount within a week of the booking.

Use your eCash to make online transactions on flight, domestic hotel and bus bookings.

It is advisable to make this transaction after having logged into your Yatra account. In case of non-logged in transactions, the eCash will be credited to your account, basis the email ID used. You can access the Yatra account by the link sent on your email ID.

Terms & Conditions:

The code is valid for online booking only.

The offer is valid till 31st August 2016.

The user needs to enter the Promo Code at the time of Hotel booking to be eligible for the offer.

On validation of the promo code, discount will be provided upfront on the total transaction amount upon using the promotion code on Yatra website or Yatra Mobile App.

Mobile app offer is only valid on android & iOS.

One promo code is valid per booking.

Discount provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount.

Offer is not available to travel agents.

All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.

In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.

Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.

Offer is valid on select Hotels. To check the list, please visit http://www.yatra.com/fresco/offer/details/hote.....

All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.

Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.

All purchases made by the customer at Yatra website shall be governed by the standard Terms and Conditions (subject to changes) of Yatra, which includes without limitation User Agreement, Privacy Policy or any other product/service related terms and conditions appearing on Yatra website

All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif mujhe.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

Will be ending @12 so keep commenting

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
584
11

yeah in thought of as im not gonna use those

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2
@jigs4all wrote:

Yatra code I need.

congratulations https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif you are selected for this giveaway pm me and get ur code &giv ur genuine reviews here.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

i have 1 code..
comment me who want it

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
122
0

1 for me please..need to book 14K priced ticket..help in taking some load off https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2
@rish2207 wrote:

1 for me please..need to book 14K priced ticket..help in taking some load off https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks

sure

Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
456
3894
58

these are flipkart given vouchers …rite https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif even I got one just now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
44
1

i need one …if some one not using ..
Please pm me one

TIA https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
108
17

i need 1 code, if anyone has extra please send me

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

Start commenting to get it keep it unique
Note:earlier who commented can also repeat. #giveaway of yatra 25% off,pizza hut buy 1 get 1 free coupon. So two lucky winners. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Only needy comment #only for personal use pls.

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2

Giveaway of yatra & pizza hut buy 1 get 1 free coupon only needy comment

Thumbimgcrop 1462289141994
suspended
0
60
80
2
@nash2925 wrote:

i need 1 code, if anyone has extra please send me

Congo bro #pm me & get ur code

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
108
17
@rockers123 wrote:

@nash2925 wrote:

i need 1 code, if anyone has extra please send me

Congo bro #pm me & get ur code


I have sent pm bro, please check.

Missing