Cheating Snapdeal, never trust it

Cheating Snapdeal, never trust it

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Purchased LeMax from Snapdeal, defective product delivered, raised replacement request after 10days, Snapdeal engineer came and verified and given written report for replacement. After 15 days now my request got cancelled because of silly reasons like there was no user manual in the box when it picked up, when I checked in LeEco support, they confirmed that Snapdeal is not their partner, they in turn but from Flipkart or LeMall. So guys be careful about Snapdeal, they normally don’t give any such information and cheat the customer like this.

Guys Never buy anything from Snapdeal, they cheat the customer

  • In
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
382
1270
23

Just to clarify, so you lost the user manual?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
3

Cheter snapdeal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
3

Never buy anything from Snapdeal, they cheat the customer

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
12
357
3498
26

What was the need in buying from snapdeal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And that also a cheap quality product Le
Le ne leliya

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
290
1548
23
@pjsandyy wrote:

What was the need in buying from snapdeal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And that also a cheap quality product Le
Le ne leliya


We can’t say cheaper product, it’s all depends on one’s need to buy the product during that time. Just chill 😀

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
12
357
3498
26
@srigem81 wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

What was the need in buying from snapdeal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And that also a cheap quality product Le
Le ne leliya


We can’t say cheaper product, it’s all depends on one’s need to buy the product during that time. Just chill 😀

yeh !! maybe the reason was the discount codes + bank offers made his mind to buy from sd and now its became his problem
in saving 1k-2k.rs he lost more than that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Dear Deal Newbie,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected]..om with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I love snapdeal.:-} I have purchased so many items and continue to do that…good deals and reliable

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Dear msaleemg980,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected]..om with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Dear linkandara,

We request you to share your exact concern with order number or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected]..om with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6
@snapdeal_help wrote:

Dear linkandara,


We request you to share your exact concern with order number or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected]..om with these details. We assure you all possible help.


Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Tu keya snapdeal se hai keya

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34

Ye yaha bhi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing