I had ordered this product on october 6,2014 and below are the details -
1. October 6,2014 – Order placed on flipkart and was paid pre-paid. Surprisingly, the delivery date provided was 18th October,2014.
2. October 7,2014 – Received message that the product has been dispatched.
3. Between October 8 – October 17, 2014 – No communication or update made by Flipkart
4. On October 17, I contacted Customer support and it was mentioned as below by Customer support representative -
“On checking your record, I see that the order is already shipped on October 11, 2014 and it is expected to be delivered by October 24, 2014. "
Without informing you increased the delivery date by 6 more days. So in total you are asking 18 days to deliver for a pre-paid order ????????
5. On 18th October,2014 – After receiving no updates from Flipkart , I had to forcefully cancel the order and guess what you would return my money by 28th October!!!! Why should I wait for that long ???? Also you are liable to provide interest for period October 6 – October 28 and also liable to compensate for troubling and cheating the customer.:evil:
6. Received mail from your representative today as below -
Order Number: OD300943660943636200
We tried to reach you on the contact number provided to us regarding the status of the delivery for the above order. However, there was no response for the same.We would like to inform that as per the courier web site status shows that we are unable to deliver the product and hence we have initiated the refund which will be reflecting in your card in 8 business days.
Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.
The worst thing, they closed the customer support ticket without any resolution and mentioned as Issue resolved for [Incident: 141017-002066]
Flipkart ended up blaming the customer that no response was provided. None from your representative or courier guy contacted and when a mail was sent to them no one had courtesy to reply. This is totally a scam and rather than accepting your mistake you are putting it back on customer!!!!!
Also the great part, they closed this ticket which means customer satisfaction doesn’t matter to you anymore. Treating regular customers in this manner is totally not acceptable and they are taking Customers for granted.
This was a pre-paid order and they are still holding my money.
Also they are not able to provide any resolution. Flipkart is no more a genuine and trustworthy e-commerce website!!!!!!
Sharing this experience with fellow shoppers so as to make them aware regarding how pathetic Flipkart has become nowadays.