Fraud of Rs.19,500 By Snapdeal

297°
Deal Newbie
cannablissps...

NOTE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON SNAPDEAL WITH DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. THIS IS MY STORY.
On 18th April 2016, my debit card was fraudulently used by someone to make a online purchase of Rs.19,500/- on Snapdeal.
I immediately informed ICICI bank, Cyber crime team, and Snapdeal about the fraudulent transaction.Instead of stopping and cancelling the order , Snapdeal did nothing but just keep delaying my complaints for 10 days. After which they accepted that the charge was made on their site.
Snapdeal complaint no: 22347886
I provided all the details they needed to stop the order before it was being delivered but they have no ethics whatsoever and only care about their own profit. Till date, i havent received my money back. I did some research and found out there are a lot of people like me, who have been scammed by snapdeal for ridiculous amounts of money, and snapdeal always had the same course of action. they did not stop the delivery of the FRAUD ORDER inspite of being informed on the very first day, whereas people with similar experience on Flipkart, amazon etc got Instant help by STOPPING THE FRAUDULENT ORDER immediately. I want everyone to know that Snadeal’s employees might themselves be involved in this scam as they are perfectly aware of the lousy customer service by snapdeal and they might be taking advantage of that.
PLEASE DO NOT USE SNAPDEAL. USE AMAZON/FLIPKART instead. Because When you lose your hard earned money, Snapdeal will do nothing except making you lose your mind and patience as well.
Now they refuse to give my money back. Please never use Snapdeal my friends, I Have lost my money and i dont think i will get my money back ever. I want to make as many people aware as possible about the Real face of Snapdeal. they dont care about your money, they dont care about you, TrustPay guarantee is a lie. All they care about is their own profit. I have read a lot on consumer complaint forums , almost all the people who have experienced debit card fraud on online websites were able to get the Fraud order cancelled on Flipkart and Amazon india, but NOT on Snapdeal. Snapdeal Purposely delays their complaints and delivers the Fraudulent order and then say that they cant do anything. BIG SCAMMERS . BEWARE BUYERS and ONLINE SHOPPERS.

-Nitin

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dear Customer (cannablissps…),

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi Customer (cannablissps…),

Our team got in touch with and informed you to contact cyber cell we’ll share the details with them.

Thanks

Team Snapdeal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You need to ask address of the person or just tell them to give courier no. then goto couriers website and check package details and address and goto his house with PATELS and gt ur money…done

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It would be quite easy to catch the culprit in this case

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cyber police can get all the details from snapdeal and can track the person

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

Dear SnakeDeal @online _team
It was expected but not this much..
Do you thik customers are fools..
As you are taking this issue upto this level so get informed us step by step whatever action you are taking to solve this issue… unless you know what already your scams are out..
First of all explain why the fraudulent order was delivered??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Snapdeal app is dubious. As per ES file explorer, Snapdeal app is accessing some permissions. Please check before using this app. Moreover I was surprised to see that Snapdeal is sending mails stating that I have some products in cart for which I have not ordered. It is asking for download it’s app to check out. It’s ridiculous. Again for a product “Iball octa 41 tablet” it kept for so many days for low price and did not allowed to transaction due to non-available pincode service. Moreover this app does not have standard reviews system like Amazon. You cannot feedback the errors like you do with amazon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@cannablisspsybaba95 did you get your money back?

replyuser
Click here to reply