Frauds keeping my 35k for more than 100 days!

80°
Deal Cadet
prankey

I purchased a Sony Handycam (Order 10316804) from this site for 35k on 30th August 2012. After that I realized that they were talking of taking 2 to 3 weeks for delivery and I wrote to them to refund if it can not get shipped by 5th Sept as I needed it before 10th. To my utter shock, they responded (and the only response I ever got!) that I need to wait till 21st for the shipping and “after then” I can request for refund. Its like they wanted to ensure that they keep my funds of 35k atleast till the committed days before “allowing” me to ask for a refund!

Their policy clearly tells that I can request a refund ANYTIME before the shipping of the product which is what I did and they responded telling I need to wait for 21 days of maximum shipping time before requesting refund.

And that was just the tip of the iceberg, I have been requesting updates, sending stern messages on that ticket and absolutely no one is attending! On top of that they shipped the product on November 7th which I rejected the receipt and RTO’d as the order was due for refund.

After then the order is marked as “refund pending” and as before, no update on the same.

I called them in the morning and spoke with “Shubham” and he told that the refund would be in the form of DD as the payment gateway has changed and its pending as details to issue the DD is not given by me! I bashed him for such audacity of blaming me when I am regularly following up for the refund and demanded immediate escalation for which he said that the escalation contacts are not available on the phone and only the customer support team can email them!

So they have SHIELDED the escalation contacts from the customer and only exposed the first level contacts to interact with the customer. Also, whenever I try to raise a followup ticket to escalate the matter (there is an option to choose levels or escalation from 1 to 3), it tells that there is already an open ticket and hence I can not raise a new one! So they are neither responding to the open ticket, nor allowing me to escalate it! Same happens when I write an email (tells to raise a ticket when they don’t respond or allow me to create a new one).

I am going to file an FIR against them and name the CEO as the co-accused for committing such INTENTIONAL FRAUD of keeping customer’s funds for no apparent reason and not allowing escalation. I am also planning to file a PIL at the Bangalore High Court and interested members can PM me to participate on the same.

replyuser
Click here to reply