Horrible customer service

113°
Deal Newbie
rachel.kalpa...

Hi, I ordered a combo of cotton kurtis from snapdeal for size xxl, Order Number: 15788632181 on 26th September and was delivered on time.It wasn’t the correct fit so I placed a request for a return. It was supposed to be picked up on 20th of October, I did not receive any call from the pick up agent but end of day got a message saying the return was not possible because nobody was available at home. I got a call today on 22nd Oct asking for the address, when given the agent was very rude and said It doesn’t come under my area and hung up. My daughter called customer service for help, and the agent was rude to her and refused to help, when requested to speak to a manager, she was informed that the manager is refusing to take the call.He Finally took the call, and all he could do was say I apologize and will try my level best and was also being sarcastic. That’s ALL. I again got a call from snapdeal on 29th october apologizing and saying that the product will be picked u in 2 days, and I was home all two days at a stretch, never received any call and again got a message saying It couldnt be picked up because I wasnt available at home.And again snapdeal cc service as usual refused to help and the previous agent when asked for a suprevisor hung up on me.I don;t want that product. Snapdeal take the return and refund my money back .I’ve been a loyal customer for almost 5 years now, Never using snapdeal again..app uninstalled..

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Call to latestone service centre u will get relief regarding snapdeal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dear rachel.kalpa,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

replyuser
Click here to reply