Hot Deal

Nearbuy is fraud 100%

763°
Deal Newbie
rishikeshpat...

They are 100% fraud. Never by any Thing from Them.

summary:

You buy some thing assuming that you have paid to buy something. But actually you just paid them to try. Just like you pay a fraud railway agent to buy a train ticket for tatkal(argent next day ticket), then next day he may say he tried but couldn’t succeed. Sorry,here is you advance.

Complete story:

On 22nd Feb 2017 (Wednesday) at 10:00 am I booked a Home stay with them for 25th Feb 2017 (Saturday) for which it changed Rs 6499 . I did online payment.

On 24th Feb 2017 at 5:50 PM The mailed me saying that the booking for Malagar Valley Homestay, the stay will be on sharing basis. If you wish to continue your stay let us know at the earliest. So to get the booking confirmed. At the moment the booking is on hold. (I was in shock at their response which comes after more than after a day )

Then Replayed saying This was not informed to me at the time of booking. This is not the way it supposed to be. Suddenly you can not say that its on sharing basis. Please arrange us a separate room. I sent this mail at 6:30 Pm same day.

They reverted back saying Apologize for the trouble, but we would like to assist you with an alternate property option where you can get a private room. Please find the deal link for the same: www.nearbuy.com/offer/travel/chickmagluru/Barek...

Then I reverted back saying We are good with this, please confirm this for us.

Since it was 7 :00 PM and we had to reach chickmagluru next day. I was hopping all was set.

I reached chickmagaluru at 11:00 AM as at 12 :30 PM (hotels check in timings are 12:00 to 12:00 mind it) they mailed me.

Since the rooms are subject to availability, we did ask the merchant to hold the rooms for us, however due to weekends check-ins the merchant is completely sold out. Hence there is no alternatives to suggest you.

So I was there with no where to go.

Next day they phoned me saying , they will refund my money as if they are doing some favor to me.

Business Logic what they put is very simple.

Take money with the client ,
Then contact actual merchants to know if the product is still available, if yes they make money buy booking it for you.
if not they refund your money simple.
This will always return them (nearby) 100% profit . They are shameless.
Even a small vegetable vendor buys product and then sell, They are so cunning that they take money from you, to buy you a product for you.
No chance of loss for them.

3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
eek
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

didn’t you asked for compensation?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Write a blog post on medium.com with a title “Nearbuy hotel offers are scams”. They will do anything to take down the blog post.

replyuser
Click here to reply