pathetic service

86°
Deal Newbie
jadhwani.ami...

1.1@Paytm So I booked a ticket from paytm on 21st dec. night. I didnt catch the bus bcoz bus operator (no. 8003030087) was switched off. when i reached boarding point. When I contacted paytm customer care. they are saying I travelled in that bus

@Paytm 1.2 So even after telling them i didnt traveled in that bus. They are saying they checked with bus operator & according to bus operator (Mukesh travels) I availed the bus. after many mail exchanged finally they agreed i didnt traveled in the bus.

@Paytm 1.3 Bus timing was 9:30 pm from jalahalli cross bangalore. Bus operator told me to come to parle g factory for boarding. I have waited their for 4 hours till 1:30 am. Bcoz bus operator no. was switched off

@Paytm 1.4 Now it is very important for me to reach Pune by 22 afternoon. So at 1:30 am I traveled in GeePee travels in cabin. So This is what I explained to @Paytm but they are saying Sorry we cant refund the amount as your number is switch off
@Paytm 1.5 So I have waited for 4 hours. With continuously dialing bus operator no. which was switched off. paytm investigation is saying my number was switched off and bus operator waited for me. Can anyone tell me what should I do? Shall i go for police?

replyuser
Click here to reply