Worst customer service ever!

104°
Deal Newbie
ss_0602304

So I have been using amazon for the past two years and I have never left a review as I just couldn’t be bothered. For once, I wrote a review as I actually liked the product but then later receiving a message on amazon saying that I won’t be able to post any more reviews as I was violating against the policies. I called them a few times later receiving an e mail saying that I ever the had a relationship with some seller, or I was getting free or discounted stuff and that’s the reason I was posting a good review and also my account had been banned from writing a reiview ever since. What really pisses me off is that there is always a botton there where you can choose to leave a review but when I do, I get a ban. After called them 10 times and speaking to 5 different managers, about a month after the issue. What I got told on the phone was basically, ‘we will not provide you with anymore information, we will not prove anything to you and the decision is final, happy or not, deal with with it’ how bad does it sound? All I asked was, if they are ‘determined’ I was violating against their 3 policies like I have said above, prove it to me that I actually know the seller or I was getting free stuff? But no, I don’t get any and I have to deal with it. The very last manager that I spoke to had a terrible attitude and they don’t treat you like customers.

replyuser
Click here to reply