Worst experience

78°
Deal Newbie
abhay2774807

The worst experience ever. Please don’t by air-conditioners on Flipkart & LG brand don’t even think about. I am suffering since more than a month now. Made more than 200 calls by now but my problem is not solved yet. I bought a LG ac worth RS 36000 on 26th May, got delivered on 29th. Installation guy did rubbish installation, damaged the indoor unit & run away. I complain to Flipkart & had to follow up number of times. Finally technician came done proper installation but refused to take damage responsibility also could not demonstrate 2 features which were updated by Flipkart on their site in the product details of this item. Complained regarding the same to Flipkart, had to follow up with them number of times. After every call to Flipkart, LG installation Team use to call me & argue. Fake updates were done by LG installation Team. Complained to Flipkart but they could not do anything. After my regular follow up finally the AC got uninstalled on 26th June, but yet new ac not delivered. Calling everyday Flipkart & getting the answer that un installation not updated by technician, so I will have to wait. Same story everyday. I have all call recordings with me. If anybody want to hear the same, call me on 8437007061.

replyuser
Click here to reply