Desidime T-Shirt Not Received

Desidime T-Shirt Not Received

Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Peace
Deal Major
124
27
20471
149

I won desidime t-shirt in DD Birthday Contest but now its more then 2 weeks & t-shirt still not delivered.
Please resolve the issue by sharing courier tracking number with me ?

Thanks,
Regards,
DealExpert

  • In
30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

@DealExpert https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

admin send him Desidime Cofee cup instead of T shirt, shirt wil be old now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283

received mine. wait for a week. u will get it seems they were shipped this week only.

i don’t know whats the craze u guys have!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif as if u will wear only this tshirt n nothing else https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

DesiDime Supplies DD Branded T Shirts to each and every registered users on DD, and made a compulsory rule to wear their DD T Shirts while using DesiDime Forum.

I have also still not got it, just send me too.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@rajrocks wrote:

received mine. wait for a week. u will get it seems they were shipped this week only.


.

which courier bro ?

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:

received mine. wait for a week. u will get it seems they were shipped this week only.


.

which courier bro ?

+1
Waiting for a long period.

Waiting like Mere Karan Arjun Aayenge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

received mine. wait for a week. u will get it seems they were shipped this week only.


.

which courier bro ?


dtdc

@FeelMyL0Ve

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283
@cody wrote:

DesiDime Supplies DD Branded T Shirts to each and every registered users on DD, and made a compulsory rule to wear their DD T Shirts while using DesiDime Forum.

I have also still not got it, just send me too.


so as ur on dd now, ru wearing something or nothing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@rajrocks wrote:

@cody wrote:

DesiDime Supplies DD Branded T Shirts to each and every registered users on DD, and made a compulsory rule to wear their DD T Shirts while using DesiDime Forum.

I have also still not got it, just send me too.


so as ur on dd now, ru wearing something or nothing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


i think, he is waiting for DD T shirt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@rajrocks wrote:

@cody wrote:

DesiDime Supplies DD Branded T Shirts to each and every registered users on DD, and made a compulsory rule to wear their DD T Shirts while using DesiDime Forum.

I have also still not got it, just send me too.


so as ur on dd now, ru wearing something or nothing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


No, I am waiting for those DD T-Shirts. Hope Admin’s will listen to my words. I request admins to send me 7 pair of those T-shirts so that each day i can wear.

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
237
1898
29

I got white tshirt …. thanks DD

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236

I got 2 T-shirts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

(OP is having issue in everything, cant imagine the situation of people around him in real life)

Peace
Deal Major
124
27
20471
149

T-shirt received today. Thank u desidime admin team https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy%281%29
Deal Cadet
0
109
986
3

Thanks DesiDime team.Received my T-shirt today.
Desi by birth
Dimer by choice https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283
@mahidada wrote:

I got 2 T-shirts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


u cheater https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif return the 2nd one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@rajrocks wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

I got 2 T-shirts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


u cheater https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif return the 2nd one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


How come I am cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif

Lucky I guess https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thank You Priyanka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34

I too received white one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
52
3722
18
@mahidada wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:


@mahidada wrote:

I got 2 T-shirts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


u cheater https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif return the 2nd one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


How come I am cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif

Lucky I guess https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thank You Priyanka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I too Received 2 T-Shirts Yesterday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Htc sense
Deal Captain
4
26
12850
49

didn’t received yet.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157

Got everything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283
@mahidada wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

I got 2 T-shirts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


u cheater https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif return the 2nd one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


How come I am cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif

Lucky I guess https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thank You Priyanka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


how u got 2 when we all got only 1. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@rajrocks wrote:

how u got 2 when we all got only 1. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


So i am a cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,542
33892
283
@mahidada wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

how u got 2 when we all got only 1. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


So i am a cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif


seems u didnt see my smiley https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128

When will i recieve mine? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@rajrocks wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

how u got 2 when we all got only 1. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


So i am a cheater https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif


seems u didnt see my smiley https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


RajNoMoreRocks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Do you see my smiley now https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/peek-a-boo.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will i recieve mine? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


appy tuze milne wala tha kya aise hi bol rha
sabko nahi milne wala tha

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128
@mahidada wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will i recieve mine? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


appy tuze milne wala tha kya aise hi bol rha
sabko nahi milne wala tha


Me bhi jeeta tha contest https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
Deal Major
122
241
21488
157

Thank you guys @bumblefoot @Nigel for the DesiDime cool tshirt… “Desi by Birth, Dimer by Choice”.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0

Who is giving

Miguelco
Deal Lieutenant
9
48
4602
41

waiting for the same.. maybe stock issue or waiting for offer maybe https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing