Is This A Joke? :P

Is This A Joke? :P

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

https://i.imgur.com/nnTzBaj.jpg

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30980
273

Thaara Jabra Fan Laagat hai Bhai! 😂 After 27 attempts, he got your full attention.

Edit : Barood Bhai too 😂

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28106
182

@Magus Looks like his internet connection is slow, 12 clicks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/272467/medium/347898234e9ddec3c9812ca90a9e23da01a94ccf9c0cdca6344cfb0cca567d7dcb9fecb.jpg?1480966786 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Magus Looks like his internet connection is slow, 12 clicks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif



No, all the 30 notifications were for that only. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@Magus wrote:


@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Magus Looks like his internet connection is slow, 12 clicks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif



No, all the 30 notifications were for that only. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yaa . I have also faced this situation.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

Yaa . I have also faced this situation.

What a difficult name to tag! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

You have gone beyond Barood and Grahamelkene. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@Magus wrote:


@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

Yaa . I have also faced this situation.



What a difficult name to tag! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

You have gone beyond Barood and Grahamelkene. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yaa . I like this style. So changed to it.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28106
182
@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

Yaa . I have also faced this situation.

What a difficult name to tag! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

You have gone beyond Barood and Grahamelkene. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Grahamelkene – missing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

Yaa . I have also faced this situation.



What a difficult name to tag! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

You have gone beyond Barood and Grahamelkene. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yaa . I like this style. So changed to it.

yu yu kabali da https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Sryy. Couldn’t understand https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing