The Number is Already Registered with another Account .. I am Getting Error
May Its Registered with My Other Company Email that i Dont Have Asses To ! Please Help
How can your bank account with internet banking facility can be compromised (hacked)???
1. Attacker accesses your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details he goes to the IncomeTax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pancard and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pancard made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pancard he gets another simcard from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his simcard.
All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile & delete the birth date & mobile no. as a safety measure….