not getting the names who likes my post

not getting the names who likes my post

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Desidime logo
Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20

I told you many times that I am not getting the names of dimers who likes my post @Nigel

Do something
@admin @Nigel @Priyanka

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Ranbir
Deal Subedar
4
273
1254
17

Yes, This feature should be added on DesiDime so we can see who liked our post. Like Facebook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@thecoolguy wrote:

Yes, This feature should be added on DesiDime so we can see who liked our post. Like Facebook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro it was already there but from last one week I am not getting notifications regarding the same

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
27
2,199
41783
694
@Augustus wrote:

@thecoolguy wrote:

Yes, This feature should be added on DesiDime so we can see who liked our post. Like Facebook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro it was already there but from last one week I am not getting notifications regarding the same

This feature has been on DD for a very long time now and has never stopped working for me. Please do specify your platform (PC/mobile) and the OS (Windows x, Android x, etc.) so the admins would have proper data to troubleshoot your issue.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Augustus wrote:

@thecoolguy wrote:

Yes, This feature should be added on DesiDime so we can see who liked our post. Like Facebook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro it was already there but from last one week I am not getting notifications regarding the same

This feature has been on DD for a very long time now and has never stopped working for me. Please do specify your platform (PC/mobile) and the OS (Windows x, Android x, etc.) so the admins would have proper data to troubleshoot your issue.

I am using crome browser on my android phone. Any help

My above comment is liked by coolguy for which I got a notification whereas one comment in hot deal section is likes by 3-4 dimers no notification is there, don’t know what’s the problem

Facing this issue for more than one wwek

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
45
1,793
15915
418

Will get it checked.

Missing