Topics I Follow < Not Working >

Topics I Follow < Not Working >

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Desidime logo
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
128
31652
919

I cant find the Topics I Follow in link of my profile
only I can see the topics I created

e.g. right now I followed https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

But not reflecting here: https://www.desidime.com/users/64002/mon...ed

admin mods kindly do check

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
29970
296
Alpha.Barood wrote:

@A2Zdeals
@nofpd

Any chances of error rectification after op is mod ?

I had raised same thing as OP
That under list of threads followed, it shows top 5, but once clicked more, it shows our all posts
@admin
@MJ911
This was resolved a month back
With that another request I had was to get alerts of those threads where we tick as follow, that feature is live currently
But as Alpha.Barood said I too can’t see threads I followed under desktop mode (no where else too)

Edit :
@Alpha.Barood r u sure u not able to see this? On mobile desktop or PC/Laptop?
I could see it on PC, not on mobile web or desktop mode.

1. So according to me now clicking more on followed threads shows only those thread
2. We get alerts for those thread where we mark as follow
Good changes/corrections by team

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124

Present position mobile site (after own login)
For desktop plus mobile both sites

If I click follow topic tab

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed
https://www.desidim...m/ users/2186/monitored

{It shows the 2 topics which I follow of other users, where as Dont show 18 own threads which I follow}

If I use tab to display archive

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/topics?arch...

https://www.desidime.com/...s/
2186/topics?archive=true
{Instead of monitored topics it moves the list of topics I created , hence showing all 700 topics instead of 18}

The position one month back
Without login in account
On desktop site

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed
https://www.desidime.com/...s/
2186/monitored

{It was showing 2+18 threads , i mean all topics which I follow including mine +others}

The position as on 2016

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed

The above tabs shows all followed thread with login or without login , hence who so ever clicked it, get the same position.

Last year I complained to @admin , for which he promised to rectify, time for which yet to come, as we are useless people .

due to this error, I have to see my monitored topics as anonymously, now DD has taken that privilege from me too, the happiest man is @Achilles

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Present position mobile site (after own login)
For desktop plus mobile both sites

If I click follow topic tab

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed
https://www.desidim...m/ users/2186/monitored

{It shows the 2 topics which I follow of other users, where as Dont show 18 own threads which I follow}

If I use tab to display archive

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/topics?arch...

https://www.desidime.com/...s/
2186/topics?archive=true
{Instead of monitored topics it moves the list of topics I created , hence showing all 700 topics instead of 18}

The position one month back
Without login in account
On desktop site

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed
https://www.desidime.com/...s/
2186/monitored

{It was showing 2+18 threads , i mean all topics which I follow including mine +others}

The position as on 2016

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed

The above tabs shows all followed thread with login or without login , hence who so ever clicked it, get the same position.

Last year I complained to @admin , for which he promised to rectify, time for which yet to come, as we are useless people .

due to this error, I have to see my monitored topics as anonymously, now DD has taken that privilege from me too, the happiest man is @Achilles

Attn @RDX @MJ911
@admin

Pl. Chk this link, the purpose is to bookmark, I presume. I want it to show my own topics too.

https://www.desidime.com/users/2186/mon...ed

Example..

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

I am following the above topic, still it is not reflected in the list.
The issue is not resolved despite promise by admin, a year ago.

Dimer
Admin
12
957
14474
1248

Hey @Alpha.Barood

We don’t show user own topics in the Topic follow list…

Every user automatically follows his own topics he started (and gets notifications too)… If we end up showing that, it will become a lot of inconvenience to regular deal posters (unless they start unfollowing every topic they create)

So ya, currently yours is a very special request… For most other users, the current flow seems to be working fine.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124
admin wrote:

Hey @Alpha.Barood

We don’t show user own topics in the Topic follow list…

Every user automatically follows his own topics he started (and gets notifications too)… If we end up showing that, it will become a lot of inconvenience to regular deal posters (unless they start unfollowing every topic they create)

So ya, currently yours is a very special request… For most other users, the current flow seems to be working fine.

No problem , I will tag you in another thread, with different reply from your side.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I had raised same thing as OP
That under list of threads followed, it shows top 5, but once clicked more, it shows our all posts
@admin
@MJ911
This was resolved a month back
With that another request I had was to get alerts of those threads where we tick as follow, that feature is live currently
But as Alpha.Barood said I too can’t see threads I followed under desktop mode (no where else too)

Edit :
@Alpha.Barood r u sure u not able to see this? On mobile desktop or PC/Laptop?
I could see it on PC, not on mobile web or desktop mode.

1. So according to me now clicking more on followed threads shows only those thread
2. We get alerts for those thread where we mark as follow
Good changes/corrections by team

Let’s wait,
I will catch up again after my visit abroad !
@showmaker

Missing