anjulk2281

BookMyShow Gift vouchers Available for trade

Partial Redemption also allowed for this voucher
Multiple gv can be applied in single transaction
In exchange I can take Amazon GVs and can provide 25% discount
validity-30 Mar 2017
Denomination-Rs 1000

Terms and Conditions: BookMyShow
This Gift Card is valid for 6 months from the date of activation.

Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on BookMyShow and BMS Mobile Apps (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office. To claim the gift card, please enter only the Gift Voucher code (sent in the e-mail) on the merchant website / counter. Please use the Gift Card ID for your interactions with CS and for tracking your Gift Card.

Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/ Plays/ Concerts/ Sports/ Experiences Or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow website.

Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction. Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow. Gift cards can also be redeemed partially, as many times as an user wishes to, till its balance is consumed or it expires.

Gift cards cannot be used to top up MyWallet or to purchase another Gift Card.

Gift Card(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.

On the payment page, Click on the tab “Gift Voucher” and enter your 16 digit Gift Card number for redemption.

If lost misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Gift cards are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.

In addition to these Terms and Conditions, BookMyShow Gift Card(s) and their use on our website are also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use & BookMyShow’s decision will be final in case of any dispute.

BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow gift card. Any gift cards that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow’s prior written consent.

A unique 16-digit gift card code will be provided to the recipient’s email ID post successful purchase. It is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the correct email ID is provided so that the gift card reaches the intended recipient.

The code needs to be activated by sending SMSACTGV” to 9239895050, prior to using it. E.g., if the 16-digit code is 1234432198981234 then send sms ACTGV 1234432198981234 to 9239895050

Once activated, gift cards can be redeemed by entering the 16-digit code in the payment section under the Gift Voucher tab on BookMyShow or Book My Show mobile application.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Thanks Man..!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi I need pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro it got sold, you came late… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Need BMS gv of 1000 @ 25% disc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro you late by 1 day .. traded @30%

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Bro are BMS gv applicable on theme park bookings? If yes i need 2k worth gv

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do u still have?