Congratulations to Atul Bhau for FPD Century

Congratulations to Atul Bhau for FPD Century

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
CR7
Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
110
4,864
9552
36

Congrats @AtulTheDimer for the achievement

https://i.imgur.com/2jqWVyr.jpg

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Pie
Deal Lieutenant
8
2,118
5206
35

Congrats

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
110
4,864
9552
36

Congo @HELPCHAT CEO

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

मैनी मैनी कॉन्ग्रचुलेशन्स अतुलदडाईमर

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
365
1752
9

Congratulations bro @AtulTheDimer for 100 our own Kohli Of DD

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22427
141

Also added 1000 deals to ATD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Also added 1000 deals to ATD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

then double congrats.

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
365
1752
9
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Also added 1000 deals to ATD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ATD-Atul The Dimer
Association for Talent Development, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
12
830
7672
35
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Also added 1000 deals to ATD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congrats x2 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Showmaker
Deal Captain
167
1,834
12396
42
Congratulations @AtulTheDimer for the achievement

Hope to see many more good deals from u in future…
Best wishes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22427
141
@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,974
17265
144
@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!


I like it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,974
17265
144
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Heartiest congratulations to one of the dedicated, emotional, friendly, speedy, lively dimer.
Atul you have long way to go bro, doing extremely good for community.
Keep the positivity going…

100 FPDs
1000 channel alerts
Wow man https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Many Congratulations!!

I always feel attached having suggested you for channel name https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22427
141
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Heartiest congratulations to one of the dedicated, emotional, friendly, speedy, lively dimer.
Atul you have long way to go bro, doing extremely good for community.
Keep the positivity going…

100 FPDs
1000 channel alerts
Wow man https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Many Congratulations!!

I always feel attached having suggested you for channel name https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes. You are the founder of ATD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,974
17265
144
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Heartiest congratulations to one of the dedicated, emotional, friendly, speedy, lively dimer.
Atul you have long way to go bro, doing extremely good for community.
Keep the positivity going…

100 FPDs
1000 channel alerts
Wow man https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Many Congratulations!!

I always feel attached having suggested you for channel name https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes. You are the founder of ATD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bro bura to nahi Maan gaye
Hamare me Bua new born baby ka naam rakhti hai, par usse woh maa nahi ban jati
Mene sirf suggest kiya tha considering that was apt for your screen name also
So you are whole & sole founder of ATD
I just feel proud being associated with it

On a lighter note same to kukreja cookers associated with Sultan (salman Khan movie)

@Plato

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22427
141
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

Contrats Atulbhai…………..!

Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Heartiest congratulations to one of the dedicated, emotional, friendly, speedy, lively dimer.
Atul you have long way to go bro, doing extremely good for community.
Keep the positivity going…

100 FPDs
1000 channel alerts
Wow man https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Many Congratulations!!

I always feel attached having suggested you for channel name https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes. You are the founder of ATD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bro bura to nahi Maan gaye
Hamare me Bua new born baby ka naam rakhti hai, par usse woh maa nahi ban jati
Mene sirf suggest kiya tha considering that was apt for your screen name also
So you are whole & sole founder of ATD
I just feel proud being associated with it

On a lighter note same to kukreja cookers associated with Sultan (salman Khan movie)

@Plato

Nhi bhai. Bura kya maanna h isme.

Ok, you are co-founder. Now ok 😁😂

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27414
236

Congrats ATD

Missing