Congratulations to Raj rock's

Congratulations to Raj rock's

1482°
35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34

Congratulations to our 3rd dimer to complete 1000FPD’s
What I think about @rajrocks
He is cool & I remember that he was the first person to Voted up my deal Thanks Raj
& He is not at all selfish even if it is repost he likes the post & Zero Attitude

All the dimers plz reply what do u think about him & if possible plz add a suggestion
Add my suggestion is to leave some deal so that some dimers can get some FPD’s

Deal Wiki

thx Guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

81 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712

thamba re baba, still 2 to go https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
864
1114
8
rajrocks wrote:

thamba re baba, still 2 to go https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@rajrocks will get Million FPDs for sure;-)
But pls leave some deals for us:-D

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Expand
GuugulDimer wrote:

@rajrocks will get Million FPDs for sure;-)
But pls leave some deals for us:-D

do u see all fpds on front page are posted by me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
24
0
3432
63
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

do u see all fpds on front page are posted by me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

50% from you.
50% from rest of us.
Congratulations bro

35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

do u see all fpds on front page are posted by me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

But all Banner posts are urs
More than 90%

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Expand
googlia wrote:

50% from you.
50% from rest of us.
Congratulations bro

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif just chk not even 10% bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

thc bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Expand
Vortex wrote:

But all Banner posts are urs
More than 90%

banners are thr but not all r fpd bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
ya more than 90% but are non-rajrocks deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Faith
Deal Cadet
0
50
566
7

100% agreed on what you written ..he has always been helpful & kind whenever i asked him about my queries .. **except the whatsapp group query which seriously none knows about.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif btw Congrats bro. Hoil lavakarach 1000fpd bhava https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif happy for you..

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
346
rajrocks wrote:

thamba re baba, still 2 to go https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

lavkar ghya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
maybat wrote:

100% agreed on what you written ..he has always been helpful & kind whenever i asked him about my queries .. **except the whatsapp group query which seriously none knows about.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif btw Congrats bro. Hoil lavakarach 1000fpd bhava https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif happy for you..

thx n wc bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34
maybat wrote:

100% agreed on what you written ..he has always been helpful & kind whenever i asked him about my queries .. **except the whatsapp group query which seriously none knows about.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif btw Congrats bro. Hoil lavakarach 1000fpd bhava https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif happy for you..

Ya bro except WhatsApp number & party

35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34

@Tejaa is not posting any deals now a days y? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
346
Vortex wrote:

@Tejaa is not posting any deals now a days y? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

He is connecting dots
Last he put maybe for swayam bed protector @Tejaa

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
156
976
13

Great guy, makes more karma per day than most people do in a month. Really humble , hats off to him for his attitude.

@rajrocks

35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34
psinghal wrote:

Great guy, makes more karma per day than most people do in a month. Really humble , hats off to him for his attitude.

@rajrocks

The part of him is attitude,@a2zdeals,@tejaa also comes in
But
Most senior dimers show attitude

35agf1z  400x400
Deal Lieutenant
36
222
4406
34
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

He is connecting dots
Last he put maybe for swayam bed protector @Tejaa

Lack of time it’s seems https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Expand
Vortex wrote:

Ya bro except WhatsApp number & party

don’t worry bro, no one on DD has my mob nor whatsapp number https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
psinghal wrote:

Great guy, makes more karma per day than most people do in a month. Really humble , hats off to him for his attitude.

@rajrocks

thx bro, n more than karma wht u guys say matter the most https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
n more than me ur more helpful. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

thx bro, n more than karma wht u guys say matter the most https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
n more than me ur more helpful. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

999, 1 to Go!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kongrats!!

Tenor
Deal Major
194
2,503
15520
69

Congrats @rajrocks bro….
Yeh to hona hi tha.
Only one to go. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
hunk123 wrote:

Congrats @rajrocks bro….
Yeh to hona hi tha.
Only one to go. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

thx bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
346
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

don’t worry bro, no one on DD has my mob nor whatsapp number https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I have his mobile number
xxxxx-xxxxx

Tenor
Deal Major
194
2,503
15520
69
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I have his mobile number
xxxxx-xxxxx

LOLWA

Missing