Bitcoin can go Zero Critics says : Top Cryptocurrency News Today (23rd June 2022)

Get latest Cryptocurrency News updates on daily basis. Get to know about latest crypto prices, IDO, IEO, Crypto exchanges news, Crypto regulations & govt etc only at DesiDIme.

by Amit.Saha Updated: 23 Jun, 2022, 10:28 IST
9 2861

Check out all Latest Cryptocurrency News today here -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758185/medium/Top-Cryptocurrency-News-Today1200x675.jpg?1649487391

1. The Central Board of Direct Taxes on Wednesday clarified that in P2P transaction of virtual digital assets, the buyer—the person paying the consideration—would be required to deduct 1% tax under section 194S of the Income-tax Act.

2. Today global crypto market is down and Ethereum can go upto US$800 and according to some critics BTC can go zero, though every time BCT tends to bounce back. 

3. South Korea Puts Cryptocurrency Company Terraform Labs’ Staff On No-Fly List.

4. Dubai gallery started accepting crypto payments.

5.  South Korea on investigation of Luna Crypto crash.

6. PayPal to Allow Exchange of Cryptos with External Wallets. The feature is available for select US users in the first instance. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin are among the supported cryptos.

7. As per CoinDCX Ventures MD Rohit Jain, India will have the most Web3 developers globally in 12-18 months. A recent report says India is witnessing the biggest relative growth in Web3 development compared to other economies, including the US, Germany, the UK and France.

8. The top English football division, the Premier League, has applied for a series of U.S. trademarks covering non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the metaverse. In addition, the Football Association filed a separate application exclusively for Fantasy Premier League. The trademarks seek protection for the Premier League’s name and logo of a lion donning crown, and the “loving cup trophy” featuring a crown and golden lions on each handle.


Latest Cryptocurrency Articles 

How To Create an NFT for Free and Sell it?

List of Top NFT Marketplaces to Create, Buy and Sell Non Fungible Tokens in 2022

Crypto Market Crash : Is Crypto Crash a Money Making Opportunity?

What is DeFi? Explaining Crypto-based Decentralized Finance, DeFi Crypto Token & more

All about IC15 : Cryptowire has Launched India’s First Crypto Index IC15

Best Crypto Trading Apps in India for 2022

Web 3.0 (The Semantic Web): List of Top Web 3.0 Cryptocurrencies

Top Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2022 based on Market Capitalization, Future Prospects & Popularity

Initial Exchange Offering : All about IEOs in Cryptocurrency World

How to Buy Cryptocurrency? Easiest Guide to Buy & Sell Cryptocurrency Safely.

What are NFTs? All about Non-Fungible Tokens

Metaverse : List of Top Metaverse Cryptocurrencies

Private Cryptocurrency List : Govt of India to Ban All Privacy Tokens

9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Admin
vinny2785815 wrote:

Any info on pai coin listing etc

I want to suggest you to work with good projects only, as of now i have no idea about Pai coin but if it’s really worthy, will cover it soon.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Admin
vinny2785815 wrote:

Thanks

Welcome, you can choose Metaverse & Web 3.0 trends for a good gain. Go for Polkadot, Bloktopia, Near Protocol etc. Do your own research as well. In the next article will cover the Polkadot which i believe a very good project with real use cases in long term for a big gain.

Also try NFTs in Wazirx or opensea.
Ref : List of Top NFT Marketplaces to Create, Buy and Sell Non Fungible Tokens in 2022



Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Expand
Amit.Saha wrote:

Welcome, you can choose Metaverse & Web 3.0 trends for a good gain. Go for Polkadot, Bloktopia, Near Protocol etc. Do your own research as well. In the next article will cover the Polkadot which i believe a very good project with real use cases in long term for a big gain.

Also try NFTs in Wazirx or opensea.
Ref : List of Top NFT Marketplaces to Create, Buy and Sell Non Fungible Tokens in 2022



What is your call on Luna right now at 10 INR?
Planning to purchase it soon. Are you just following these 3 coins or is this just a part of your portfolio?
TIA.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Admin
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

What is your call on Luna right now at 10 INR?
Planning to purchase it soon. Are you just following these 3 coins or is this just a part of your portfolio?
TIA.

As of now you can put the amount , you can bear as lose for short term gain.
Market is very volatile & it’s like a attack on Luna system. So, check if UST get stable then here is a chance of 10x profit. 

BDW LUNA was part of my portfolio but at a very small amount and i sold it when it was around US$92.

I have faced loses in many cases but the satisfaction of taking a profit not that greedy large profit made me more profitable than lose.

I do buy sell and when there is a profit i just withdraw 50% off that and rest use to buy again. 

Currently my portfolio holds BTC, ETH, Polkadot, Bloktopia, ETC and NTVRK.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Expand
Amit.Saha wrote:

As of now you can put the amount , you can bear as lose for short term gain.
Market is very volatile & it’s like a attack on Luna system. So, check if UST get stable then here is a chance of 10x profit. 

BDW LUNA was part of my portfolio but at a very small amount and i sold it when it was around US$92.

I have faced loses in many cases but the satisfaction of taking a profit not that greedy large profit made me more profitable than lose.

I do buy sell and when there is a profit i just withdraw 50% off that and rest use to buy again. 

Currently my portfolio holds BTC, ETH, Polkadot, Bloktopia, ETC and NTVRK.

Seems like you either have some good knowledge or an expert in this field. Happy to meet you Amit bhai. LUNA and UST are having their worst nightmare and because of this all other coins are falling like trash. Also, good to know that you are learning more from your losses which people generally don’t do so easily. Are you well versed with TA as well?

Planning to invest in Luna if everything is as per my expectations will go ahead and take that risk kyuki risk hai to ishq hai lala and at 10 bucks you shouldn’t be thinking of anything or else this market is not for you (that’s my perception atleast)

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Admin
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

What is your call on Luna right now at 10 INR?
Planning to purchase it soon. Are you just following these 3 coins or is this just a part of your portfolio?
TIA.

Another thing follow USDT if it get dump then BTC will definitely fall and will be less than US$20000, and then the real crash you will see.


If you’re in crypto from more than 3/4 years then you may know that 90% 95% or even more that market can crash and it also recover at a time span.

In last year people earned too much , so it’s general.


If you go to the backend, every market has same situation but we see crypto like that as it’s more transparent than Stock/ Forex and others. 

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Admin
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Seems like you either have some good knowledge or an expert in this field. Happy to meet you Amit bhai. LUNA and UST are having their worst nightmare and because of this all other coins are falling like trash. Also, good to know that you are learning more from your losses which people generally don’t do so easily. Are you well versed with TA as well?

Planning to invest in Luna if everything is as per my expectations will go ahead and take that risk kyuki risk hai to ishq hai lala and at 10 bucks you shouldn’t be thinking of anything or else this market is not for you (that’s my perception atleast)

Buddy, I’m just practicing it.
I only put some money which project i believe is good.

Like LUNA is one of the best project but this is very unexpected happen due to rivalry between 2 giants which you will came to know in few days and market lost US$24 B, now Terra worth less than 1B.

again Bloktopia, I have more than 20k tokens but still here is nothing happening but I love the project and can just expect it to be good one day.

I believe Ethereum over BTC or Polygon over ETH due to there use cases.

When people say about TA, I find it is work only on stable market.

So, Stock or Crypto all are based on people sentiment.
for me 1. Fundamentals 1st
2. Sentiment 2nd [Trends]
3. TA [depends on 2nd one]

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply