Ripper Alert (non dimer), .

165°
Helpful
narayana1dd249

This ripper Abinash Tripathy (contact details and proofs will be shared via DM only as instructed by group admin not to post openly so) is running telegram and whatsapp broadcasts for mobile bookings. Those whoever booking for him must be careful now. He took bookings from me for the 751007 pincode (bhubaneswar Orissa) in April month. Even after more than two weeks gone from the delivery dt 29th April, he is not making any payment (48150/-). Initial few days he used to say that owing to the elections or something third party converters stopped conversion so payment via CDM only possible via UPI not possible, so I shared him the contact details of a converter I known, still he didn't made any payment. So then I gave my account details for the cash deposit too. Still the Payment not done. Even the elections in the Orissa also over on 13th May, still the payment not done. Now, rarely he is responding to my messages and even if respond simply says today it will be done.. today it will be done.., but that's never ending. With all these excuses, just he is buying more time to prevent me from posting this so that he can dupe more people in the meantime. If anyone from this group is facing the same issue from him, come inbox. And others may note down his contact details and restrain yourself from dealing with him.

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is this a spam??????

admin removed this post previously and now it crawls back up from the same user???

@admin

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

since I shared personal details of the ripper, that thread was deleted and admin asked me to create new thread duly skipping contact details.

My intention is to garner support in recovering my amount due and also to make others aware of that ripper. Other than that nothing brother.

If you think it's spam, its fine, you may ignore and move on to your thread of your choice.

ThanQ

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Threaten him with police case

Link Copied
Can try, but dont have hope on that
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

How did you believe him? who introduced this booker to you, catch that guy

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Its all about greed of more profit / $$$'s .
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@narayana1dd249 maybe he has to pay this much amount to 100s of people on that group. So be award of this kind of mobile booking group spams . I heard of a person who also left with 2-3 crore from people and not paying them now. So for same of earning 500 or 1000 you are  loosing 50k in a go.

Suggestion to either stay away from this kind of group or order a phone for them and ask for payment before sharing the otp even after trust is build as you never know when a person takes a money and runs away

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Update:- I have not received my amount from this fraudster @ Abhi7781_bot (whatsapp +91 81447 26462) even after one month from receiving my booked mobiles for him. So I am going to file FIR against him. Those facing same issue from him come inbox ASAP and those dealing with him better avoid any kind of further deals.

Regarding pursuing case against him, any inputs are welcome from experienced members.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Never book for those telegram channels where channel is  restricted I mean only admin can message there

Just checked it's a bot handle
U dealt with a bot all these times? Seriously?
I don't think number is also legit

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply