Fraud Site

146°
Deal Newbie
ashishchandn...

I bought a Lifelong foot spa massager from Tata Cliq. Due to spark and heating issues I reached out to TATA CLIQ (from where I bought it, on Day 1 itself), they clearly stated we cannot do anything in this case, contact the brand directly. On the other hand, when I reached out to the brand they asked me 200 questions, after which I got fed up and left it there. This product had a 7-day return policy on TATA CLIQ site, but when I tried to return it on Day 1 due to above-mentioned issue they said you’ve one-year warranty on this product, so please reach out to the brand. 
 TATA CLIQ is a fraud site and Lifelong brand product are completely useless, please stay away from them. 
I have all the email conversation and other details in support of the above-mentioned issue, in case anyone wants to verify the genuineness of the above claim. 

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Tatacliq will take it back but u need to trouble them a lot through calls/emails/twitter saying that its giving shock now

after few days of follow up they take it back, tell them that no service center in ur city due to covid

replyuser
Click here to reply