Hot Deal

Good bye 2011 and Self Promoters!!!!!

1129°
Helpful
admin
Admin
Lets say good bye to 2011 and also the growing menace of self promoters who think DesiDime is a FREE platform to sell their stuff. We have decided to impose a blanket ban on websites which do shameless self promotion here. We all had enough in 2011!!!! Lets say good bye to 2011 and also to advertisers/merchants/stores/sellers who think DesiDime has become a breeding ground for self promoting their website. You can simply report self promotion activity in the forum, to us in this thread. We will do necessary checks and try to contact the merchant directly to stop such activities. If they dont stop within a month, we will suspend the website completely from the system right away after doing the necessary checks. Do you support us in this bold move? Do you think we should not auto approve any new topic from a new member? Give us ideas to say goodbye to this mess as we bid goodbye to 2011. And yes, a BIG thanks for being part of DesiDime in 2011!!! We hereby completely ban these 2 websites from our system within the next 24 hours: * Jloot * PaisaPlaza (already partially banned) * Mambomart (Websites will be unbanned only once we receive an assurance that they will never try to indulge in such activities)
59 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
kage01 wrote:

Newbies have a learning curve for forum rules but what about seasoned members especially Deal Captains who knowingly post in wrong sections just to get public’s wah-wah should simply be demoted. There are many people who have become deal captains by posting meaningless posts and comments or using forums for chatting to reach the count of posts.

Deal Captain tag does not imply that forum rules can be openly flouted with a bottom note saying Admin sorry I was in a hurry so posted in wrong section etc etc.

This is another menace on Desi Dime and action needs to be taken to ensure just about any Tom, Dick or Harry is not given the highest badge of trust and responsibility viz. Deal Captain on Desi Dime. Remember with great power comes great responsibility!

kage bhai mere baare mein to nahi keh rahe…https://i.imgur.com/rrGff.gif https://i.imgur.com/CuH0e.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

^no no no. Just a general observation and not targeted at anyone in person https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied
viSH wrote:

Agreed with Kage’s view.

Admin should take a call on this specially on the badges system as suggested by Kage.
Anyone and everyone is graduating from Newbie to Captain just by posting craps and spams.

I’ve seen a lot of people here on DD who post deals just for the sake of earning Dimes & an FPD even though if that deal doesn’t make any sense actually.

Admin should give warning to such people and my God just have a look at the Hot Deals section.. It looks like a fish market full with nonsense deals.

Sirji do something about it.

Kage/Vish – Agree with you and we are already on it. The moment “Rep system” kicks in DesiDime, Deal Titles will be privilege one will need to earn using good karma https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Cant reveal more details right now.. but we will put up the details by end of this month.

Link Copied

^Really appreciate and support all efforts by dimers and Admin to maintain the goodness and standards of this community!

KUDOS!

Link Copied

Thanks Admin for the update and I hope soon we will have a neat and clean forum like it was earlier before I joined DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Now don’t put your finger on me cos I’m not responsible for all the spams floating everywhere but yes in past 3-4 months DD has lost its charm as posting deals has become a trend.

But I’m sure the initiative you are talking about will put us back again on top with less to zero spams.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Admin wrote:

viSH wrote:

Agreed with Kage’s view.

Admin should take a call on this specially on the badges system as suggested by Kage.
Anyone and everyone is graduating from Newbie to Captain just by posting craps and spams.

I’ve seen a lot of people here on DD who post deals just for the sake of earning Dimes & an FPD even though if that deal doesn’t make any sense actually.

Admin should give warning to such people and my God just have a look at the Hot Deals section.. It looks like a fish market full with nonsense deals.

Kage/Vish – Agree with you and we are already on it. The moment “Rep system” kicks in DesiDime, Deal Titles will be privilege one will need to earn using good karma https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Cant reveal more details right now.. but we will put up the details by end of this month.

Totally a bad idea in my eyes but still if the Reputation System is gonna be placed on DD by the month end like you said, then also make it clear from the start, that begging for reps on the forum would also not be tolerated at all on the forum and would be looked down upon seriously.This rule should stick with every member of the forum.I mean come on, people in here get sold out in the name of coupons here.In fact the fake IDs are gonna be all the more rampant and malicious a problem than before if the REP system is gonna be materialised coz we all know that every new member gets some few reps as soon as he creates a new ID. Like today we face the menace of Fake Voting through multiple IDs, fake reps along with fake comments are gonna be the headache in the future. So the only way to stop this would be to disable the PM facility, voting right of the newbies completely till they attain 150-200 posts and get to know DD better,in fact even their new thread should be approved by a moderator, what I believe would be the advantage of this would be that DD could stop trolls from spamming DD for a long long time.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied
RamZ wrote:

Admin wrote:

viSH wrote:

Agreed with Kage’s view.

Totally a bad idea in my eyes but still if the Reputation System is gonna be placed on DD by the month end like you said, then also make it clear from the start, that begging for reps on the forum would also not be tolerated at all on the forum and would be looked down upon seriously.This rule should stick with every member of the forum.I mean come on, people in here get sold out in the name of coupons here.In fact the fake IDs are gonna be all the more rampant and malicious a problem than before if the REP system is gonna be materialised coz we all know that every new member gets some few reps as soon as he creates a new ID. Like today we face the menace of Fake Voting through multiple IDs, fake reps along with fake comments are gonna be the headache in the future. So the only way to stop this would be to disable the PM facility, voting right of the newbies completely till they attain 150-200 posts and get to know DD better,in fact even their new thread should be approved by a moderator, what I believe would be the advantage of this would be that DD could stop trolls from spamming DD for a long long time.

Valid point! But there will be more to it. There will be “Nerps” or Negative karma. Anyone asking for Reps/Karma will be bombarded with Nerps (from Members with higher reps, Mods/Admin), and will do more harm than good by begging for Reps. Fake IDs should not be an issue, we believe, since you need to have some reputation first to rep someone. And there will be more checkpoints too (harder to trick, just dont want to make it public yet until we are close to rollout) A newbie cannot rep anyone till he earns it out and becomes a Deal Cadet in the new system. I am not claiming that new system will be foolproof (I wish!) but we are trying to make it better. And we may keep changing it based on inputs we get from the community.

While your comment on posts is a good one Ramz, but we have many (ok, couple of them) who send us some really good FP suggestions or admin alerts but hardly comments. Many regulars votes deals without bias but hardly comments. Their contribution is equally important And hence the concept of Karma! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
Admin wrote:

RamZ wrote:

Admin wrote:

viSH wrote:

Agreed with Kage’s view.

Valid point! But there will be more to it. There will be “Nerps” or Negative karma. Anyone asking for Reps/Karma will be bombarded with Nerps (from Members with higher reps, Mods/Admin), and will do more harm than good by begging for Reps. Fake IDs should not be an issue, we believe, since you need to have some reputation first to rep someone. And there will be more checkpoints too (harder to trick, just dont want to make it public yet until we are close to rollout) A newbie cannot rep anyone till he earns it out and becomes a Deal Cadet in the new system. I am not claiming that new system will be foolproof (I wish!) but we are trying to make it better. We may put up details soon so we can have more inputs.

While your comment on posts is a good one Ramz, but we have many (ok, couple of them) who send us some really good FP suggestions or admin alerts but hardly comments. Many regulars votes deals without bias but hardly comments. Their contribution is equally important And hence the concept of Karma! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1).Let us not kid ourselves here, if you are also thinking about applying the “Nerps sytem” , it will definitely act more like a revenge tool on DD than do any good to us. Like some guys here always get a vote down in under a minute of their deal getting posted every single time.No matter even if one of their deals is a front page material, some here were agonised by an immediate negative vote.Wouldn’t you call that being personal? Now with Nerps, those twerps could damage that poor guy’s reps as well.

2). Now since when the heck did you feel the need for Font Page deal suggestions from newbies huh! In fact I come from that time, grove and breed of Desidimers where in we were not allowed to make suggestions at all and still the noteworthy deals used to make it to front page and you were in total control of it.Today you seem to be under a lot of pressure while promoting a deal or not and you always have to come down to explaining stuffs to ignorant noobs. Also back then, there was no begging from the OP, a FPD was very clean and purely on merit coz t came straight from you, the Admin,, and members used to follow the rules of the forum and not like today where in either the OP writes"Sureshot FPD" or “Please like the post for me” or “please vote this deal up for me”, “please suggest it to front page” in the title and description. Some don’t even mention the effective price, and quite a lot of them have started Self Promotions on a massive scale than before. Now if you were to take the voting right suggestion of mine seriously, tell me what would happen? Would they continue to be mere mute voters or would try to get along with the forum members and participate in the forum activities better at least in order to get their voting right? Also this mute voting thing tells me, how many must be exercising their fake votes via multiple IDs through these mute votes. If the posting suggestion is realised, they will have to come out and make themselves known to us, no new ID will stay hidden if they have to exercise a vote. Trolls are completely handicapped and a lot other benefits.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

Admin Saar, I hope its easy enough for a dumbo like me to understand and implement and not too complicated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . Lets hope it reins in all the fake stuff nonsense on the forum and help improve quality for deals and dimers. Cheers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

I have one more thing to say here, that Fake IDs are definitely the biggest concern to be taken care of. I mean what does this have to say about the credibility of the events that happen on DD.

Admin wrote:

We have deleted the following votes in the final count as they were casted by accounts created after 21st December:
User Login ID: suraj88
User account Created on: 2011-12-23
== User Login ID: santa User account Created on: 2011-12-21 ==
User Login ID: nasaraiah
User account Created on: 2011-12-21
== User Login ID: sachinschn403 User account Created on: 2011-12-23 ==
User Login ID: bagya
User account Created on: 2011-12-25
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork1906 User account Created on: 2011-12-23 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork3261
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork5533 User account Created on: 2011-12-23 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork7879
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork8992 User account Created on: 2011-12-23 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork9144
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork10650 User account Created on: 2011-12-23 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork80293
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork81378 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork82322
User account Created on: 2011-12-30
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork83223 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork84649
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork90904 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork91532
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork92981 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork93288
User account Created on: 2011-12-31
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork92076 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork93281
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork94343 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: pareeknetwork98343
== User Login ID: pareeknetwork98673 User account Created on: 2011-12-30 ==
User Login ID: sharad1038874
== User Login ID: nnp User account Created on: 2011-12-26 ==
User Login ID: boys
User account Created on: 2011-12-22
== User Login ID: rinto.p.j761 User account Created on: 2011-12-21 ==
If any of the contestant has any queries, they may PM us.. We will declare the final number shortly…

I am sure none of the contestants must have asked you a thing about it coz whatever happened was for the best.
So as you yourself have mentioned, we all can see so many fake IDs with a pattern to it. Of course his vote made no difference to the tally.
But I have lost complete faith in DD polls immediately after I saw this post of yours. Obviously after this event I definitely do not intend to be named in any of such future polls, contests or events that are to occur on DD no matter even if the number of nominations makes it there, nor am I personally gonna participate or exercise my vote or even take a look at such threads, if such events were ever to happen on DD in future coz I feel there is no dignity or transparency to it anymore. That’s my personal take on it though. But definitely Fake Ids are shamelessly and openly doing the damage they can and definitely more and more genuine members of the forum are gonna feel the brunt of it and get bugged with it as time goes by.And that would call for it’s own consequences as well.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied
RamZ wrote:
1).Let us not kid ourselves here, if you are also thinking about applying the “Nerps sytem” , it will definitely act more like a revenge tool on DD than do any good to us. Like some guys here always get a vote down in under a minute of their deal getting posted every single time.No matter even if one of their deals is a front page material, some here were agonised by an immediate negative vote.Wouldn’t you call that being personal? Now with Nerps, those twerps could damage that poor guy’s reps as well.

Nerps != Vote down. It will not be easy to give a nerp. Very reputed few (and I mean it) would be at a level where they can give nerp. System is designed in a way that one cannot damage someone’s reputation that easily. And nerps would require a reason. (Unlike vote down) and probably be monitored, if the need arises.

2). Now since when the heck did you feel the need for Font Page deal suggestions from newbies huh! In fact I come from that time, grove and breed of Desidimers where in we were not allowed to make suggestions at all and still the noteworthy deals used to make it to front page and you were in total control of it.Today you seem to be under a lot of pressure while promoting a deal or not and you always have to come down to explaining stuffs to ignorant noobs. Also back then, there was no begging from the OP, a FPD was very clean and purely on merit coz t came straight from you, the Admin,, and members used to follow the rules of the forum and not like today where in either the OP writes"Sureshot FPD" or “Please like the post for me” or “please vote this deal up for me”, “please suggest it to front page” in the title and description. Some don’t even mention the effective price, and quite a lot of them have started Self Promotions on a massive scale than before. Now if you were to take the voting right suggestion of mine seriously, tell me what would happen? Would they continue to be mere mute voters or would try to get along with the forum members and participate in the forum activities better at least in order to get their voting right? Also this mute voting thing tells me, how many must be exercising their fake votes via multiple IDs through these mute votes. If the posting suggestion is realised, they will have to come out and make themselves known to us, no new ID will stay hidden if they have to exercise a vote. Trolls are completely handicapped and a lot other benefits.

Lets agree to disagree here. For us, someone sending us valuable suggestions or admin/mods alerts are not trolls, even if they had only 70 odd posts in a year! Coz they are giving something back. Real trolls will surely have to give back to get back something. (prob voting rights, yeah, who knows?)

Times have changed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Numbers of online stores have increased and so deals have increased a lot. Yeah people writing such things (“Sureshot FP”) in forum is a nuisance and we will try to get that in order soon. But just an example, such posts could get nerps from mods and people learn that its not the right way to get FPD here.

We are still in complete control of selecting the FPD. Each deal you see on front page goes through a discussion with mods (who really knows a lot about good and bad ones compared to me) But as deals have increased, we keep missing out the good ones (We promoted a deal today which was posted 17 days back but few noticed)

I will discuss your suggestion of voting right with the team for sure.

Link Copied

+1 to Ramz on above points because I feel the same about the fake ID issue which hijack the credibility of contests and other things on Desi Dime. I admit that I did not react to the outcome of Dimer of the Year 2011 because the result was fair and thanks to Admin for filtering the votes based on fake Ids and Ids created after start date of poll.

I suggest that a http://www.captch…t/ should be introduced for new registrations because it might be easy to write a script to register new Ids (e.g.pareeknetworkxxxxx) in bulk and vote simultaneously. This will at-least deter if not stop these a$$holes.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied
kage01 wrote:

+1 to Ramz on above points because I feel the same about the fake ID issue which hijack the credibility of contests and other things on Desi Dime. I admit that I did not react to the outcome of Dimer of the Year 2011 because the result was fair and thanks to Admin for filtering the votes based on fake Ids and Ids created after start date of poll.

I suggest that a http://www.captch...t/ should be introduced for new registrations because it might be easy to write a script to register new Ids (e.g.pareeknetworkxxxxx) in bulk and vote simultaneously. This will at-least deter if not stop these a$$holes.

Well, thats the reason why we went through each and every vote! And also, we did ban those fake IDs way before we announced in forum. Its a nuisance but the very purpose of showing it in forum was to send a message that “one cannot win by doing that here atleast”. The idea was to make the event more transparent and credible by putting out the info out in public before announcing the winner simply based on number of votes (it was a much easier exercise for us then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif)

Need to run out for now but yeah allowing voting/poll participation (per id with registered mobile number) is a sure way to get things in order and something we had in mind from long… But has some demerits too.

Link Copied
Admin wrote:

We are still in complete control of selecting the FPD. Each deal you see on front page goes through a discussion with mods (who really knows a lot about good and bad ones compared to me) But as deals have increased, we keep missing out the good ones (We promoted a deal today which was posted 17 days back but few noticed)

It’s sad to know but still if you are so dependent on others(Mods and recommendations from noobs) to pick FPDs for your website then definitely I am not amazed that that Timtara’s discount deal made it to front page today given their 3rd class service quality and obviously many over in that thread itself are openly questioning your ability over choosing a FPD and some are accusing you of making money by promoting such deals inadvertently (or maybe knowingly) coz they believe that you are definitely heading, the members and the followers of DD, towards that butcher, Timtara. What next then? Bag it today deals that are to hit FPD coz they give reebok watch for free and one has to only pay Rs 499 for shipping and handlng? Oh what a deal and why not. You know something, people trust Desidime and it’s FPD coz they know and trust the fact that you, the Admin, won’t lead them into a death march of a deal where you, through your website, wouldn entice them and ultimately they end up buying from cheat websites who they wouldn’t have had bought from had you not put it up on front page. If they too start to get the feeling that the Admin of Desidime is just like the Admin of the other sites, with zero accountability (morally), then where lies the sheen and the uniqueness of desidime that is was once known for.

PS: Jaigreat, you know I am not targeting you here by naming your FPD here, in fact I can confidently name your FPD coz we know each other better right? So do not take it personally buddy.I am just trying to make a point here to the Admin.

Link Copied

Self promotion by dimers is the latest problem. There is more of I than WE. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/LdclA.gif Very good comments…very informative indeed…https://i.imgur.com/q2fHi.gif

lets c how d new system performs in d future…https://i.imgur.com/CuH0e.gif

waise iss par bhi parody likhne ka mann kar raha hai…https://i.imgur.com/X9Ife.gif

Link Copied
RamZ wrote:

Admin wrote:

It’s sad to know but still if you are so dependent on others(Mods and recommendations from noobs) to pick FPDs for your website then definitely I am not amazed that that Timtara’s discount deal made it to front page today given their 3rd class service quality and obviously many over in that thread itself are openly questioning your ability over choosing a FPD and some are accusing you of making money by promoting such deals inadvertently (or maybe knowingly) coz they believe that you are definitely heading, the members and the followers of DD, towards that butcher, Timtara. What next then? Bag it today deals that are to hit FPD coz they give reebok watch for free and one has to only pay Rs 499 for shipping and handlng? Oh what a deal and why not. You know something, people trust Desidime and it’s FPD coz they know and trust the fact that you, the Admin, won’t lead them into a death march of a deal where you, through your website, wouldn entice them and ultimately they end up buying from cheat websites who they wouldn’t have had bought from had you not put it up on front page. If they too start to get the feeling that the Admin of Desidime is just like the Admin of the other sites, with zero accountability (morally), then where lies the sheen and the uniqueness of desidime that is was once known for.

PS: Jaigreat, you know I am not targeting you here by naming your FPD here, in fact I can confidently name your FPD coz we know each other better right? So do not take it personally buddy.I am just trying to make a point here to the Admin.

Ramz, this was precisely the point I had raised when the FnY deal went to the front page and after a PM with anthrax I still was not convinced. That was the start of the slide (probably). This is nothing against any friend but I just don’t think it was right. Similarly for the indiatimes deal that went to FPD (lemon squeeze and god knows the one before that)

As for FPDs, have completely stopped following them or raising a flag about it since the criteria itself is pretty opaque. No point in heart burn if things stay murky.

Having said the above, the “thoda sa bacha kucha” sanctity of FPD is rapidly deteriorating with PIMPara deals making it to the front page especially after so many purchasers are openly crying their hearts out against this company’s malpractices.

I just want to conclude by saying this. People (including me) visit DD or any site we like simply because they stand for certain values. When those are compromised the faith is shaken and the interest wanes quickly. Its best if this is arrested NOW.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Admin wrote:

viSH wrote:

Agreed with Kage’s view.

Come on Admin! Take the wraps off the teaser https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Many including me are impatient to see what the new system has in store!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good work
+1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied
Official Mail From J Loot

Dear Admin,

It has came to our notice from one of our customer that our website JLOOT has been banned on DesiDime for some illegal activities. This might have happened during the promotional campaigns carried out by the marketing services we hired from a company. As of now that company is not working with us anymore due to such activities. We assure you that such activities won’t happen as of now. We are even taking extreme care from our side to ensure that such activities doesn’t arise. Please remove the ban & hoping for a good relationship with DesiDime in coming days.

Regards,
Legal Department,
J Loot
Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

What do you guys think…

Link Copied

Admin, there every claim is false, they did not hired any company for marketing, it was their own guys , who was doing such things, now they observed their sales going down, and they definitely want some boost, so taking desidime support for it.

Secondly What the heck they are writing that mail is coming from their legal department, this website i guess is run by some bunch of Kids https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
anthrax.ut wrote:

Official Mail From J Loot

Dear Admin,

It has came to our notice from one of our customer that our website JLOOT has been banned on DesiDime for some illegal activities. This might have happened during the promotional campaigns carried out by the marketing services we hired from a company. As of now that company is not working with us anymore due to such activities. We assure you that such activities won’t happen as of now. We are even taking extreme care from our side to ensure that such activities doesn’t arise. Please remove the ban & hoping for a good relationship with DesiDime in coming days.

Regards,
Legal Department,
J Loot

If they really mean it then my dear Admin ask them to first improve on their services, add some good products and a most importantly improve on their customer service plus better delivery of products.
Last but not least if they are ready to give exclusive discounts for Dimers then we might give them another shot. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied

But why send a request from a legal department https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . Defies logic https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Waise one thread of this site here has more members in the suspended list than others. The most suspensions I’ve seen in a single page https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Link Copied
Jackal wrote:

But why send a request from a legal department https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . Defies logic https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Waise one thread of this site here has more members in the suspended list than others. The most suspensions I’ve seen in a single page https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Lol the link you gave looks more like a SUSPENSION thread hahaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Admin why not have an official representative of the website join us and speak for himself.

The mail by itself is not enough.

Link Copied
anthrax.ut wrote:

What do you guys think…

lol… first of all what is this site… selling chinese stuff.. even if the ban is removed then none of the dimers is going to visit that site and post any deals here..

secondly the funniest part they hired a company for marketing the site.. and they themself kicking them out because they were doing their job [no matter how]…lol……

another funny part is that their customers are intimating them that their site is ban on DD..now why on earth any customer will do that..?? And listining to them they kicked off their hired company [can u belive that]…

they are not even sorry for what they have done..

IMO Final verdict : Move on admin team,trash that mail & site as we have better things to do here…;-)

Link Copied
chauhanparth577 wrote:

anthrax.ut wrote:

What do you guys think…

lol… first of all what is this site… selling chinese stuff.. even if the ban is removed then none of the dimers is going to visit that site and post any deals here..

secondly the funniest part they hired a company for marketing the site.. and they themself kicking them out because they were doing their job [no matter how]…lol……

another funny part is that their customers are intimating them that their site is ban on DD..now why on earth any customer will do that..?? And listining to them they kicked off their hired company [can u belive that]…

they are not even sorry for what they have done..

IMO Final verdict : Move on admin team,trash that mail & site as we have better things to do here…;-)

Hahaha perfect point to point explanation.
Keep the ban on for them cos we can get those stuffs for better prices with safety on ebay.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

We will be blocking http://www.crafft…m/ shortly today due to continuous self promotional activity on forums.

Link Copied
Admin wrote:

We will be blocking http://www.crafft…m/ shortly today due to continuous self promotional activity on forums.

Thats great.
Roz ek naye profile ke sath aata hai koi aur iss site ki deal post karke chala jata hai.

replyuser
Click here to reply