Hot Deal

mobikwik account blocked with 5606rs in it..only read about this in threads bow happened with me too ease help

435°
Deal Cadet
harmanpreets...

i added rs5000 through my card in today offer and immediately they blocked it..yesterday also used offer with same devit card..but today they blocked it..never used any other account on my phone..but on my uncle phone they added rs5000 also with their debit card so they blocked in basis of ip address

40 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

Dimer lost Rs5k and people are chatting on his thread..

Brother they may refund but you know they will deduct all offer money given to you so far… I mean this is the best case.
Better assume the worst case and relieve your self of tension..

My HP Laptop offer also not working after just one month…Mobikwik is really CHEATING. Code says already used..Ticket raised..and I know it will be resolved but why all this trouble to get CB…big I ain’t tempted by their offers any more.

They are shameless son of a b***h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

Brother they may refund but you know they will deduct all offer money given to you so far… I mean this is the best case.

My HP Laptop offer also not working after just one month…Mobikwik is really CHEATING. Code says already used..Ticket raised..and I know it will be resolved but why all this trouble to get CB…big I ain’t tempted by their offers any more.

sasura ek LUM300 code redeem karne me jaan nikal ke haath me aa jati he har mahine, konse janam ka paap bhugt rahe he pata nahi

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Hector wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

sasura ek LUM300 code redeem karne me jaan nikal ke haath me aa jati he har mahine, konse janam ka paap bhugt rahe he pata nahi

You r correct. I in fact after buying one Lumia ph for myself and using offer once, encouraged other family members and a friend too who is not tech-savvy and with little English knowledge, that friend is struggling a lot and I had to help him to raise ticket etc.

Link Copied

Let’s start a trend on twitter using hashtag
#IamMobikwikVictim

Let’s teach them a lesson.

Tweets could include:
@Mobikwik blocked my a/c and ate my balance #IamMobiKwikVictim
Cheated by @Mobikwik who ate my money and not replying #IamMobiKwikVictim
@Mobikwik duped me after luring me with offers #IamMobiKwikVictim

Let’s do this once and for all so that other ecom companies do not dupe us like MobiKwik

Link Copied

Try to Talk CC and tweet them!! Hope your acc unblock soon… #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

There’s nothing to worry about
In the worst scenario, you can ask them to reverse back the amount to source bank account and you have the right to ask them this.
and you can contact bank n ask them for a chargeback if mobikwik isn’t willing to refund/unblock your account

BTW its fairly easy to get your account unblocked but you just need to be smart
and don’t use mobikwik ever, they have some sick policies
I hope blocking of accounts is happening only when same offer is availed on two different accounts with same credit/debit card

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@bargainhunter wrote:

Let’s start a trend on twitter using hashtag
#IamMobikwikVictim

Let’s teach them a lesson.

Tweets could include:
@Mobikwik blocked my a/c and ate my balance #IamMobiKwikVictim
Cheated by @Mobikwik who ate my money and not replying #IamMobiKwikVictim
@Mobikwik duped me after luring me with offers #IamMobiKwikVictim

Let’s do this once and for all so that other ecom companies do not dupe us like MobiKwik

Lets all dimers begin tweeting and teach them a LESSON https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

called on their number 9466446644 and wasfed my balance too kept saying our representatives are busy for 15 minutes and then disconnected my call they looted my balance too..

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@loginfree25464 wrote:

called on their number 9466446644 and wasfed my balance too kept saying our representatives are busy for 15 minutes and then disconnected my call they looted my balance too..

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even my account was blocked a while ago. I added 2500 with coupon and made payment to irctc. After which it is blocked with 390rs in it. I emailed them. Is there any hope? I didn’t use multiple accounts

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@vibhornanda wrote:

Even my account was blocked a while ago. I added 2500 with coupon and made payment to irctc. After which it is blocked with 390rs in it. I emailed them. Is there any hope? I didn’t use multiple accounts

mOBIKWIK WILL SOON BE WRAPPING ITS OPERATION. SO THEY ARE JUST LOOTING CUSTOMER MONEY.

FYI.. LOCALBANIYA HAS ALREADY SHUTS DOWN ITS OPERATION.

replyuser
Click here to reply