Poor customer service

33°
Deal Newbie
mythily57766

I ordered one top which I really liked very much. 3 days before due itself I recvd msg from xprexxbee courier saying I will recive package. After sone hours I recvd msg saying they were uable to deliver the pkg as I was kot available. But i was available all the time at my house. Only thing in we stay little interior in madampatti, coimbatore. But the pincode is deliverable and i am an old customer. But some courier boys do not want to cone this long so they give this kind of explanation. This happened 3 consecutive days. 

With much much difficulty I caught hold of tatacliq customer service and was promised delivery. 

But again for another 3 to r days the same msg in the morning and evening continued. 

Again I complained to tata. Same reply. But nothing was done by the courier company not tata instead they returned the product to the company and luckily refunded in 3days.

Just because of negligent work habit of one courier boy this much of trouble I had to under go. 

But both companies did not want to do any alternative arrangement for delivery of the product. 

Tatas into everything all good. 

But customer service is very very very bad. Now I have decided no more shopping on tatacliq nor I go to westside

replyuser
Click here to reply