Hot Deal

Rohan1234 is a fraud

619°
Deal Newbie
kmacwana4595

He’ll took your money n block you.
so beware of it!
+918533074461 this is his number he’s here also on dd.
now guys never pay in advance to anyone.

66 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@hellblazer33 wrote:

where are the fk**n admins (i don’t like to use but I have to now) this is seriously what are u for do something and find us a solution asap

Admins wont find any solution. Its not their responsibility. They have specifically mentioned that cash/money deals are prohibited for this very reason. They run a website. They are not the police. It’s impractical to find out the frauds and get them to pay. Use your own common sense before making such trades. Unless the member is active here for years and has a lot of feedback, I won’t trust them with 5 bucks. Even then I’d prefer to get the recharge/money first before paying. And if it’s a newbie, I will never pay anything before I get the recharge confirmed.

So please, everyone use you common sense and dont fall for scams. If you do, its your own fault and not desidime’s.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nsinghal wrote:

@hellblazer33 wrote:

where are the fk**n admins (i don’t like to use but I have to now) this is seriously what are u for do something and find us a solution asap

Admins wont find any solution. Its not their responsibility. They have specifically mentioned that cash/money deals are prohibited for this very reason. They run a website. They are not the police. It’s impractical to find out the frauds and get them to pay. Use your own common sense before making such trades. Unless the member is active here for years and has a lot of feedback, I won’t trust them with 5 bucks. Even then I’d prefer to get the recharge/money first before paying. And if it’s a newbie, I will never pay anything before I get the recharge confirmed.

So please, everyone use you common sense and dont fall for scams. If you do, its your own fault and not desidime’s.

atleast they run the site so they still have responsibility they make money because of members,so they have to protect the rights of members i know its not in the terms but its under stable and it would be good for desidime community

Link Copied

As much as admins would like to help, its just not practical. They ban the guy and he’ll create a new id. All they have is his ip address which can easily be spoofed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nsinghal wrote:

As much as admins would like to help, its just not practical. They ban the guy and he’ll create a new id. All they have is his ip address which can easily be spoofed.

Ip changer se ip change kar lega fir admin kya karega

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

New number 9997465825

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lost 800 today, he himself said he is rohan1234 dd user, very popular on dd, to check his praise … New number is 9997465825

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
jonty_s wrote:

Lost 800 today, he himself said he is rohan1234 dd user, very popular on dd, to check his praise … New number is 9997465825

what the fk…haven’t u read this thread i already mentioned his name over here…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@jonty_s wrote:

he is newbies on dd and still you send him money first????

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
karenpatel wrote:

he is newbies on dd and still you send him money first????

ya but most of the people are trustworthy. …this idiot is cheating only.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

beware of paytm its about 2 month 32120 not yet credited in my a/c and no response from there side. only I am really sorry that the resolution of your issue is taking time. I feel terrible that you had to experience that. We could do better! I am working on your query. Unfortunately, it will take some more time: 24 to 48 hours. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for your patience! think 100 times before buying costly items from paytm.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Let’s make a forum for frauds or tell the admin to make a forum about these cheaters. So that other dimers will aware of it. Who will post the cheaters name he will have to attach a prove of it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And kindly share the details of fraudsters

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This Rohan1234 is from UP (WEST )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I have my doubts on admins here on dd. This guy macpc(http://www.desidime.com/users/...85) looted me for 1400 paytm cash and then stopped replying to messages and switched off his cellphone.

I had reported the fraud to admins here (@bumblefoot ), but it fell on deaf ears. He told me he’ll ban him and his IP but macpc is still very much alive on dd and just 5 days back made another post!

@bumblefoot please at least respond to the pm’s sent to you in this regard in past. At least say NO if you cannot ban him!

I know it will not fulfil any purpose, but this(banning IP and user) is the least admins can do.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

that idiot is doing fraud ….he’s used my name and robbed another person!
N you people keep informing the other peoples so they would be aware!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys. ….stil this is doing the frauds…..pls share most…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

the frauds are still been done….Guys beware of it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

:p I’m newbie here

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

only let senior dimers post on trade forums..or create a trustworthy middleman..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

trustworthiness. ….😧

Deal Hunter Oct 14 Deal Hunter Oct 14
Link Copied

why don’t you check how many dimes he has and what’s his karma level?

in which way you are holding DD responsible for all this. you guys trade with different persons, DD didn’t.

At least check his dimes before trading so that admins can block his dimes and issue a gv in favour of you if at all he was responsible.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Lega©y wrote:

in which way you are holding DD responsible for all this. you guys trade with different persons, DD didn’t.

At least check his dimes before trading so that admins can block his dimes and issue a gv in favour of you if at all he was responsible.

i trusted
my fault

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

keep safe. ….n be aware
just lighting up the issue again coz new dimer have been introduced.

Link Copied
@kmacwana4595 wrote:

keep safe. ….n be aware

shit .. i had not read this .. lost 500 today .. trapped by this guy .. his new idd is mohit007 — 9997465825

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@n43 wrote:

@kmacwana4595 wrote:

keep safe. ….n be aware

shit .. i had not read this .. lost 500 today .. trapped by this guy .. his new idd is mohit007 — 9997465825

karma for updating.. share more details.

Link Copied
@hese wrote:

@n43 wrote:

@kmacwana4595 wrote:

keep safe. ….n be aware

karma for updating.. share more details.

He had told me about postpaid bill payment .. initially i was suspecting his intention but I was in hurry so traded with him without much verification.

He was ready to pay 1500 postpaid bill for 1000. I sent him initially 600 and told him that i will pay rest when u will pay my bill.

I will sent him through 600 through mobikwik. After that he showed me fake paytm screenshot of bill payment. Then I got that something is messy and didnt sent him more money. He asked me a few times for the money then he said search my number on DD and get surprised and blocked my number.

Anyways I have sent Mobikwik team alert about this and they have blocked his account and investigating the case.

Reply from Mobiwik Team :
“Hey, We have blocked the account it was transferred to, we will investigate the issue and will inform you soon on this.”
“Hi, Please send us all details related to your issue to [email protected] . we will have look into the issue. Thanks.”

Let c what happens.

@admin @bumblefoot @TronGalaxy @kmacwana4595 @pranav.garg8181597@@

Link Copied
@farzimaal wrote:

:shock:

This is really embarrassing …

I wud say enlightening https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
@Lega©y wrote:

yeah, those want to trade should make a security deposit in the form of dimes in their accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied
Great support by Mobikwik Team, I got my money refunded in account. Also, his account has been blocked for mobikwik. "@admin":https://www.desidime.com/u.../1 "@bumblefoot":https://www.desidime.com/users...78 "@TronGalaxy":https://www.desidime.com/users...12 "@kmacwana4595":https://www.desidime.com/users/...69 "@pranav.garg8181597":https://www.desidime.com/users/[email protected]... @@Zubies@@ @@hese@@
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@n43 wrote:

Great support by Mobikwik Team, I got my money refunded in account. Also, his account has been blocked for mobikwik.

@admin @bumblefoot @TronGalaxy @kmacwana4595 @pranav.garg8181597@ @Zubies@@ @@hese@@

What proof did they ask for and what did you give them?

replyuser
Click here to reply