TimTara Online Frauds : No Delivery - Order Id : 10139061

74°
Deal Newbie
k_g_patel

I definitely doubt the credibility of Dataquest & Sapient Nitro awards that Timtara received.

Its been 10 days and I am yet to receive the promised delivery of an order which I placed with Timtara(details in trailing email). As a retailer its Timtaras duty to,
1. Call me up and apologized for this delay, instead I called up Timtara twice to receive the same answer i.e. “will be delivered next week”.
2. Your representative Sarika told me that the product was not available for delivery, if this was the case then why show it as available while shopping?
3. Sarika has given me an assurance that my product will be delivered by Tuesday 20.12.2011, if not I will be launching a Cyber-Crime fraud complaint with the necessary authorities.

TimTara management should wake up, using buzz words like “Customer Delight” or “Customer First” doesn’t mean actually being good at services, in fact from my experience, you guys are one of the most incompetent online stores I have ever come across (I have extensively used Infibeam, Flipkart, Letsbuy, and Amazon all my experiences were good)

You guys seriously miss one important point, “RETURN CUSTOMERS”, with service levels this low I assure to never return back and will definitely discourage everyone to use Timtara at any cost. (Friends, Family, Digital & News Media and any other means possible)

Dissatisfied to say the least,
Kalpesh

replyuser
Click here to reply