Hot Deal

Worst Experience : Recieved Used Shoes From Paytm 100% Cashback Sale

840°
Sale Day King
G33kBoyRavi

Worst Online Shopping SIte experience from paytm.
Ordered Oricum Shoes In 100% Cashback sale and got used shoes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

https://i.imgur.com/E...9a

59 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

really shocked with such behaviour from seller . but the problem is that even after such WORSE experience we will still opt for such cashback offers.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

looks like from now onward need to make video of unpacking any product from these websites

From this scenarios it is difficult to recognize the real culprit here

We had few issues in the recent past where sellers were cheated as well in the similar fashion

PS Nothing against OP

Good one, i will follow the same, 12 orders were placed during this sale and awaiting for delivery.

Link Copied

I dont think the seller wud act so brazenly, putting his name at stake. U c if he wanted he cud have put cheap duplicate shoes. This looks like a handy work of people in between (courier maybe ) .Somebody has opened it - found shoes—-and put his own shoes as replacement for weight.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you made me laughing…. OMG …. BTW feel sorry for u and paytm @omgtricks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@universe wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
@hitesh1985 wrote:

really shocked with such behaviour from seller . but the problem is that even after such WORSE experience we will still opt for such cashback offers.

Sorry to say but people who learn from experience and have seen paytm’s horrible side (like me) have stopped visiting the website for even simple deals. Even their wallet is so painful to use and easy to manipulate. As such for these 100% deals it is like wasting precious time in your life to order absolute trash / junk stuff (unbranded poor quality) and with no genuine value added in life whatsoever.

Paytm is a complete avoid till the time they have unscrupulous low grade sellers on their board whose standards are lower than that of trolls.

Link Copied
@Jackal wrote:

@hitesh1985 wrote:

Sorry to say but people who learn from experience and have seen paytm’s horrible side (like me) have stopped visiting the website for even simple deals. Even their wallet is so painful to use and easy to manipulate. As such for these 100% deals it is like wasting precious time in your life to order absolute trash / junk stuff (unbranded poor quality) and with no genuine value added in life whatsoever.

Paytm is a complete avoid till the time they have unscrupulous low grade sellers on their board whose standards are lower than that of trolls.

Same here. I dont use paytm for shopping mainly because they dont have a lot of listings that has got shipping to my location, when amazon,flipkart and all the other premium courier companies delivers the parcels. I did place order for accu chek test strips on paytm for like 4 or 5 times for my father. All of those listings showed shipping available in my location, instead they kept money for like 20 days then cancelled it.Although when contacting them, they said the package will be shipped in 2 days. Happened to me all the time for orders with different sellers too. Everytime we ended up buying strips for higher price from local store. After that, we only use ebay for buying test strips.

@omgtricks bro, was there only one shoe inside the pack or had both the pair? Fight for compensation too.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I too ordered a pair which was at 70% off…. after cashback Rs. 300/-.
Was a worst piece, nothing as shown in the picture for the sale.

Now for Pune they say they cannot arrange a reverse pickup. They want me to send it back through any courier and they will pay the courier charges. The lowest any courier is charging is Rs. 430/-.

I called up the paytm customer care and they say the maximum refund for the courier charges will be Rs.200/-.

What the hell … If I send them back they will refund me 500/- including the cost of courier….. I will pay Rs. 430/- to the courier.
Rs. 70/- will be the difference if I send them back or if I don’t.

The worst part is their customer care people dont even know what offer is being provided and what policies paytm follow.

Link Copied
@ak@sh wrote:

Now for Pune they say they cannot arrange a reverse pickup. They want me to send it back through any courier and they will pay the courier charges. The lowest any courier is charging is Rs. 430/-.

I called up the paytm customer care and they say the maximum refund for the courier charges will be Rs.200/-.

What the hell … If I send them back they will refund me 500/- including the cost of courier….. I will pay Rs. 430/- to the courier.

The worst part is their customer care people dont even know what offer is being provided and what policies paytm follow.

Bro, go to post office and send it via speedpost. Should be well within 100Rs.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@sence wrote:

@ak@sh wrote:

Bro, go to post office and send it via speedpost. Should be well within 100Rs.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/plus%20one.gif

Link Copied
@sence wrote:

Same here. I dont use paytm for shopping mainly because they dont have a lot of listings that has got shipping to my location, when amazon,flipkart and all the other premium courier companies delivers the parcels. I did place order for accu chek test strips on paytm for like 4 or 5 times for my father. All of those listings showed shipping available in my location, instead they kept money for like 20 days then cancelled it.Although when contacting them, they said the package will be shipped in 2 days. Happened to me all the time for orders with different sellers too. Everytime we ended up buying strips for higher price from local store. After that, we only use ebay for buying test strips.

@omgtricks bro, was there only one shoe inside the pack or had both the pair? Fight for compensation too.

I ordered and received J&J strips successfully 4 out of 6 times (2 orders were cancelled in the exact same way as yours were). So don’t lose hope. The deep discount I got was worth the trouble. Saved about 40% (Rs.3000) compared to market rates. Now I don’t have to think about buying strips for a full year.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ordered 3 watches.

Let me see what they will deliver.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@mr.lonely wrote:

I dont think the seller wud act so brazenly, putting his name at stake. U c if he wanted he cud have put cheap duplicate shoes. This looks like a handy work of people in between (courier maybe ) .Somebody has opened it - found shoes—-and put his own shoes as replacement for weight.

I dont think courier boys do that…

it purely sellers mistake…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Another incident..

I wonder how many such incidents keep happening everyday..

To make it easy I’m working on a website/app where you could leave a audio message or write your complaints and we’ll follow up for you for free..

Cribhere.com

I’m looking for help from fellow dimers to improve the project..

Basically tripadvisor has made a guest powerful and Hotels take care about their reputation..

Cribhere.com would do that for Indian Websites..

Link Copied
@aswaniexpress wrote:

@mr.lonely wrote:

Actually, the courier/delivery boys ARE indeed doing such things. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon...

Somebody posted a picture of a Hindi newspaper article about something similar but I am not able to find it.

Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@mr.lonely wrote:

Actually, the courier/delivery boys ARE indeed doing such things. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon...

Somebody posted a picture of a Hindi newspaper article about something similar but I am not able to find it.

OK..that is stealing the products..but here case is different…

Link Copied
@aswaniexpress wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@mr.lonely wrote:

The other news article that I was referring to (the one I couldn’t find) did involve a similar case of swapping the originally packaged item with something else before delivering it so the seller/marketplace gets the blame.

Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@mr.lonely wrote:

The other news article that I was referring to (the one I couldn’t find) did involve a similar case of swapping the originally packaged item with something else before delivering it so the seller/marketplace gets the blame.

Didnt knew that …

Thanks !

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Sometimes courier people are big fraud. Have personal experience couple of times… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Did you guys notice that op ordered “Drips” branded shoes however received Lancer shoes? It may well have been a case of courier guy swapping the shoes. AFAIK, paytm ships items in tamper-proof bags. Don’t know how someone can get around doing this.

Link Copied

@omgtricks

which courier service they used to send these shoes ?

I Believe its blue dart ?

Link Copied
@aswaniexpress wrote:

@omgtricks

courier was “Delhivery”. Seller’s name “Apeksha International”

Link Copied
@cybertechie wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@omgtricks

I have received so many parcels from Delhivery…but never faced this kind of issue…

@omgtricks

if courier is the culprit..better contact seller and find out whose mistake is this ?

Link Copied
@Jackal wrote:

@hitesh1985 wrote:

Karela aur neem chada !

Link Copied

Should I be happy coz I got new ones or sad because I got different ones?

I ordered this:

https://i.imgur.com/qpBPcGv.jpg

But got this:
https://i.imgur.com/uwtpwAl.jpg

Link Copied
@ralph2324 wrote:

Another incident..

To make it easy I’m working on a website/app where you could leave a audio message or write your complaints and we’ll follow up for you for free..

Cribhere.com

Basically tripadvisor has made a guest powerful and Hotels take care about their reputation..

Wish u success 4 fighting against craps
And apeksha for booking apeksha uglynation.

Will not wish u success in making larger money, bcoz that will mean more and more bad/sad shopping experiences like doc and adv. , however, brand value will be created if working in right earnest.

Link Copied
@cybertechie wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:

@omgtricks

Delivery is not reliable, I have ordered cashew from paytm, however recd. Empty pack from delichorbery.kamin,
Lodged complaint to both Paytm and delikamina.chor ($|¢•√$^^√$€¢¥$|√√√•¥$¢•¥√√`¥¢^Π√Π^$¥|√Π^¥¥¥$^^°•|`~~`|$$$¢^^ΠΠ°°¢••``~|•√ΠΠ^¢$¥`•√^Π^¢¥```•$¥•√ΠΠΠ•``•√ΠΠ)

However, no result.
(¢¥€Π| )

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/393598/medium/2298354-scared37.gif?1481014414

w t fish …

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@B@R_0_0_D wrote:

@ralph2324 wrote:

Another incident..

Cribhere.com

Wish u success 4 fighting against craps
And apeksha for booking apeksha uglynation.

Will not wish u success in making larger money, bcoz that will mean more and more bad/sad shopping experiences like doc and adv. , however, brand value will be created if working in right earnest.

Thanks for your wishes, the idea is you and me alone cannot coz a stir, Let’s make a platform where they have to listen to the customer.. If there already exist I would love to know.. Because you and I know which site to trust, a lot of people don’t..

Money will come if you just keep doing the right thing..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

i received good hand bag and kurta.. in 50₹

replyuser
Click here to reply