Worst service

52°
Deal Newbie
lakshman.131...

I need my money back Dear Passenger, Bus Journey details from Visakhapatnam to Bhimavaram on 22/11/2023 are PNR: 1550838, Service No: Sree SKLM-BHMV (Srikakulam to Bhimavaram), Seat No: U21, Reporting Time: 10:50 PM, Boarding: GURUDWARA HIGHWAY CITY BUSTOP, Address: Gurudwara Highway RTC Bus Stop, Opposite Royal Enfield Showroom, Landmark: Gurudwara Highway Rtc Bus Stop, Opposite Royal Enfield Showroom, Bus No: AP 39 TK 6562 , Driver details: Vinay 6563,9491515284,Helper Amp 444,8499999040, Conductor details: and Helpline No: 7207915728, Booked By: Redbus - Sreeone Travels.

I cancelled but not not cancelled.

I need my Amount 

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

And I need a million dollars.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cancelled but not not cancelled 😳

Is this sentence logical?

Throw some light atleast.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

He cancelled the ticket

But after few hours he still got the confirmation MSG regarding Boarding Point,Arrival Time, Seat number,to be prepared, be ready, etc etc

View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

guess Admins should delete such accounts which are created to post a one-time negative post about a product/company as can see this and many more are created on the same day of post and also most probably the last post from this account, could understand the loss of the dimer but either they should have joined DD before, got the feedback of the product/company and then decide whether to buy or not as that way it makes sense to post a negative post rather than using the platform as google play store reviews (e.g.)😃

replyuser
Click here to reply