Buy a laser printer

Buy a laser printer

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

I want to buy laser printer
with economic and durable

give me suggestion

single printer only or multi function print,scan copy

14 Comments  |  
0 Dimers
Alone by red ruby cat
Deal Cadet
0
60
164
21

wrong section.
use dost n dimes OR deal baba section.

11111
Super Moderator
17
115
16214
305

Welcome to DD bro!

Next time please write such topics in Deal Baba section.

Anyways, you want a laser printer or MFP?
What is your budget.

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
11
816
17872
215
docter4ever17 wrote:

I want to buy laser printer
with economic and durable

give me suggestion

single printer only or multi function print,scan copy


Check this man :

Canon PIXMA MP287 All in one Printer

reviews : http://techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=….0 or http://gb-sb.blogspot.in/2012/04/canon-pixma-mp…

Link : http://www.ebay.in/itm/Canon-PIXMA-MP287-All-on…

HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer

reviews : http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/printers/hp-deskjet-1…

Link : http://www.ebay.in/itm/HP-Deskjet-1050-All-in-O…

HP Officejet 4500 Desktop All-in-One G510b (CM754A) Printer only for 6199/- in infibeam.

reviews : http://tech2.in.com/reviews/inkjets/hp-officeje…

Link : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

Welcome To DD..!!!

Apply 10% Coupon if you have to decrease get the discount..

11111
Super Moderator
17
115
16214
305
onlyrocky wrote:

docter4ever17 wrote:

I want to buy laser printer
with economic and durable

give me suggestion

single printer only or multi function print,scan copy


Check this man :

Canon PIXMA MP287 All in one Printer

reviews : http://techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=….0 or http://gb-sb.blogspot.in/2012/04/canon-pixma-mp…

Link : http://www.ebay.in/itm/Canon-PIXMA-MP287-All-on…

HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer

reviews : http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/printers/hp-deskjet-1…

Link : http://www.ebay.in/itm/HP-Deskjet-1050-All-in-O…

HP Officejet 4500 Desktop All-in-One G510b (CM754A) Printer only for 6199/- in infibeam.

reviews : http://tech2.in.com/reviews/inkjets/hp-officeje…

Link : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

Welcome To DD..!!!

Apply 10% Coupon if you have to decrease get the discount..


Bhai O.P. ne laser printer/MFP poochha tha, tumnse sab inkjet kyu likh diye? lol

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
2
331
2792
100

Decent Laser printers are Samsung 16xx , Canon LBP 2900. All around 5.5k . HP also having one model 10xx (do not remember the model) around 5.7 .

I should say, all these printers have a great durability. In canon 2900, you can put hp cartridge 12A for more prints (Useful when you refill, you get more copies)

In samsung, you may have to reset the software / use a small ‘fuse’ kind of thing for using refilled toner. HP/Canon can be used without that these days.

If you ask my opinion, I will suggest a Canon ! I am using samsung 1640 for 3 years. Never had problem. I think that model is stopped now !

BTW, removed one redface

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

thanks
my budget is 7-8K
suggest me for this range laser printer scaner all in one

11111
Super Moderator
17
115
16214
305

In this range you can get epson aculaser MX14. (Around 7500/-) But it has refilling issues.
Brother DCP 7055 also comes in your range (Rs. 7500 to 8000) but toner that it comes along with prints only 700 pages.

So i advise you to increase your budget and buy samsung 3201G which is a good laser all-in-one.
Comes with toner which prints 1000 pages and also has function of duplex printing (i.e. It can print on both sides of the paper).
Plus refilling is easy. Try to buy on ebay after 10% off coupon. You can buy it around 8200-8300

(There is a variant called samsung 3201 which does not have duplex printing put 3201G has duplex printing feature)

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
6

You should keep the following points in mind before deciding to buy the printer

1) How many printouts you need per month ( because the budget that you have suggests that the printer you are looking o buy would not be preferable for printing more than 5000 pages per month).
2) Try to go for a printer that uses 12A cartridge because cost of refilling the cartridge is significantly lower for this cartridge also this cartridge will give you atleast 1500 pages per refill.
3) HP/Cannon/samsung or xerox should be preferred as these company’s provide after sales service at your doorstep.
4) your budget should be between 8000/- to 10000/- for a decent all in one. ( higher budget will help you get a printer with 12A cartridge so you can save post purchase expenses on cartridges)
5) Also decide if you want auto duplexing feature or not.

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
2
331
2792
100

HP1136 is all in one printer. I have used(sold) it and found great results. hardly any problem. Users will be happy with it. Initial cost is high. Around 10-11K. If you do not need a scanner, then dont go for all in one.

Copier is nothing but scan and then print the same. It consumes more ink/toner powder to print as this will print the whole page irrespective of color used (even white color also will be printed).

If you need to print both sides, you can even go for duplex printer as above suggested.

You can do that easily even in a normal printer using word or any other application. Print odd pages first, and then put the paper in right direction and print even pages.

To learn how to do it, you can use this trick

Open word document
Put a single dot ‘.’ in first page, two dots (..) in second and … in third and …. in 4th

And keep printing till you get it right. You dont waste paper and ink/toner for checking smile Once you learn the trick, you can easily get it printed even if it is 1000 copies.

Good laserjet printer if you dont need any scanner !

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
52
1723
77
Better to go for an inkjet all-in-one with CISS instead of a laser all-in-one. Reason is all laser-all-in-ones in the under 15-17k price range are mono chrome. You can not print color. Not able to print color in my opinion is a waste of money on a printer
Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
2
331
2792
100
thumsup wrote:

Better to go for an inkjet all-in-one with CISS instead of a laser all-in-one. Reason is all laser-all-in-ones in the under 15-17k price range are mono chrome. You can not print color. Not able to print color in my opinion is a waste of money on a printer


Please !!!! Even with CISS , you need to refill, change the ink cartridge right?
That will come quite expensive.
It is not 15-17K. You get in 9 -11K.
Now there are even printers (inkjet) which needs color cartridge also shouldnt be empty.

In my opinion, go for inkjet if you have a kid who wants to do project once in a while and print in color. Laser color printers are 20+. Then buy a cheapest inkjet around 1200rs smile Dont invest much on inkjet printer !

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
52
1723
77
Refilling CISS is very cheap also I didnt know laser color all-in one’s are available for 9-11k ? Whcih brand and model number ? Please tell us
Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
2
331
2792
100
thumsup wrote:

Refilling CISS is very cheap

also I didnt know laser color all-in one’s are available for 9-11k ? Whcih brand and model number ? Please tell us


Read my post again !

You have said


Reason is all laser-all-in-ones in the under 15-17k price range are mono chrome.
to which i replied

It is not 15-17K. You get in 9 -11K.

So i meant "Monochrome printer doesnt cost 15 to 17k
And clearly mentioned for your clarity

Laser color printers are 20+

reads “Laser color printers costs more than Twenty thousand rupees”

Hope you are clearer now. Thank You

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

thanks for reply