i want to get a new cell can anyone first give me your suggestions on which is a better buy out of this Lumia, xperia or galaxy
Here are some pros and cons of three but its hard to tell that which will be better choice for you..
Nokia Lumia 800
- I love Windows Phone 7 UI, refreshing, intuitive and quite user-friendly really.
- Amazing design, curved screen = drools
- Good freebies (can prolly sell Monster Purity for another 5000/-)
- Battery issues (not sure if really ironed out?)
- Generally not as well specced as the Android phones (but WP7 on single-core beats Android performance on dual-cores, from the videos I’ve seen)
- No expansion slot
- Prolly the worst camera of the three
- Smallish screen
Specs : http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_800-42…hp
Samsung Galaxy SII
- Great Super AMOLED screen
- Better specced compared to Lumia
- Expandable storage
- Rather expensive (which also comes with better freebies)
- Don’t really fancy its design
- Don’t really like Android (too hardware intensive) + I hate TouchWiz
Specs : http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9100g_galaxy_s…
Xperia (consider Xperia S)
- Good looking too
- 720p screen
- Good camera
- Attractive price next to the SGSII
- Some has the major yellow tint problem on the screen.
- Keys get obsolete when ICS arrives?
- No card slot
Specs : http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_s-43…hp
Source : Internet and Personal Hands-On experience of three..