Need to buy a phone under 15k

Need to buy a phone under 15k

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
5
112
2404
55

I am looking to buy an android phone under 15,000.

My requirements :
Good Camera
Best Processor (Heavy Multitasking)
Good Battery
Dual Sim (I am looking for it, though not compulsary)

My opinion:

I am looking to but an Open box Oneplus One or Samsung Galaxy Alpha from Quikr X.
OR
Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5

Please give some good suggestions.

Though I hate samsung from all my heart, I am looking for Gaaxy alpa because of it’s metal bumper amd FingerPrint Sensor.(Seems tempting)

And for quikr X, I trust them because I ave purchased a an open box Oneplus One from them and it worked great.

My friend bought one too, and we received call after 15 days, 2 times to confirm of our phone was working good.

Good Service from Quikr X

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Manu
Deal Captain
0
72
8870
26

If you can stretch your budget by 2k, you can get a brand new Oneplus X smile

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
5
112
2404
55
@prithvvi wrote:

If you can stretch your budget by 2k, you can get a brand new Oneplus X smile

Already stretched from 10k to 15k.

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
5
112
2404
55

Anyone?

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
5
112
2404
55

Lol people vote down these topics too. God help them lol lol lol

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
255
5794
88
@DarkBot wrote:

Lol people vote down these topics too. God help them lol lol lol


A new Mi4 should fit ur bill

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Captain
151
30
12227
129
@DarkBot wrote:

@preetinder257 wrote:

@DarkBot wrote:

Lol people vote down these topics too. God help them lol lol lol


lenovo p1 @ 14999 + 10% bank offer = 13500

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-p1/p/itmech...

voted up

removed 1 vd !!

Thanks! smile

Is Lenovo a good brand in smartphones?

Can we trust?


yes – good brand !! — motorola is lenovo partner !!

trust flipkart – they give 30 days replacement !! smile

review – http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tec...

search google for more !! watch handson, performance

if you are satisfied after watching it , then buy

before 23 dec !! toungueout

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
5
112
2404
55
@preetinder257 wrote:

@DarkBot wrote:

@preetinder257 wrote:

@DarkBot wrote:

Lol people vote down these topics too. God help them lol lol lol


lenovo p1 @ 14999 + 10% bank offer = 13500

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-p1/p/itmech...

voted up

removed 1 vd !!

Thanks! smile

Is Lenovo a good brand in smartphones?

Can we trust?


yes – good brand !! — motorola is lenovo partner !!

trust flipkart – they give 30 days replacement !! smile

review – http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tec...

search google for more !! watch handson, performance

if you are satisfied after watching it , then buy

before 23 dec !! toungueout

Just read about it.

4900 MaH Battery and a Fingerprint sensor too. eek

Looking forward for it’s conpetitors or I am in for buying it.

Images
Moderator
2
212
13232
204

Yeah!..Lot of competition and many are still confused for this range!

Missing
suspended
0
64
80
1

Moto G Turbo Edition

12647300 789071561221916 3309099325766892181 n
Deal Subedar
2
241
1880
8

Best option is lenovo k4 note 12000/- best in 10-18k range

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
4
314
1852
24

Redmi Note 3 just today confirmed that they will be launching in India soon.
it has snapdragon 650 and Adreno 510 seems great for 11-13k price

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
4
314
1852
24
@vipool777 wrote:

Best option is lenovo k4 note 12000/- best in 10-18k range

don’t think k4 processor will be up to what op is asking.