apsrtconline.in - Trick to double wallet money

apsrtconline.in - Trick to double wallet money

Mahesh babu latest business idea 1
Deal Cadet
3
136
608
6

APSRTC (apsrtconline.in) has launched e-wallet option. For new users, they’re are giving 100 on adding 100. And also, there is an option to transfer money from one account to another.

So, you can create multiple new accounts and add 100, it’ll become 200. Then you can transfer it to your main account.

There is no need for new mobile numbers, you can give random numbers as you will get all the verification codes to the email also.

For multiple new email IDs, you can use “.” trick or “+” trick.

Apart from this, the’re giving 10% cashback for bookings through wallet, use this code – CBBK0G7XHB.

21 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Photo 227021
Deal Subedar
8
565
2566
52

is this your referral code for getting 10 % discount??

Photo 227021
Deal Subedar
8
565
2566
52

http://apsrtconline.in/oprs-web/wallet/traxnHis...

Get Rs. 10.00 % off (use offer: CBBK0G7XHB ) on ticket bookings. .
Offer is available to all customers who will book bus tickets through APSRTC from “06/06/2016”.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/concession when booking through APSRTC.
Cash back amount will be credited to customers wallet post journey date only.
If customers makes full/partial cancellations on cash back applied tickets, cash back amount will not be added to customer wallet.
Offer valid till “05/09/2016”.

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24
eek
Mahesh babu latest business idea 1
Deal Cadet
3
136
608
6

It’s not a referral code, it is there on the website!

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Cadet
0
113
716
9

On e-Wallet account registration users get benefit of Rs. 100 as bonus. This bonus amount can be used in the booking only if wallet is loaded with minimum of Rs. 100/-

Calling @hese @Achilles @getready

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@dev007 wrote:

On e-Wallet account registration users get benefit of Rs. 100 as bonus. This bonus amount can be used in the booking only if wallet is loaded with minimum of Rs. 100/-

Calling @hese @Achilles @getready


Looks like a loot toungueout

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10512
192

Only for AP

Giphy
Tech Guru
50
1,409
19691
411

Do Tag me when Bank Transfer feature will available.

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
8
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Do Tag me when Bank Transfer feature will available.

Wah beta…website launch hoti nhi or tum log lootne ke liye waiting list bana dete ho

Giphy
Tech Guru
50
1,409
19691
411
@AKA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Do Tag me when Bank Transfer feature will available.

Wah beta…website launch hoti nhi or tum log lootne ke liye waiting list bana dete ho


Ha Beta yahi to sachhe dimer ki nishaani hai.

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
8
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:


@AKA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Do Tag me when Bank Transfer feature will available.

Wah beta…website launch hoti nhi or tum log lootne ke liye waiting list bana dete ho


Ha Beta yahi to sachhe dimer ki nishaani hai.

or kr hi kya sakte ho tum log…bas chindi chori krte rehto ho bar waqt
wo website owner v normal people h hamari tarah…padho or job kro
jiss din apne mehnat se paise kamaoge ge uss din aehsaas hoga ki ye sab bohat chota paisa h jiski koi value nhi
hope i dont get to angry as i m just giving a advise as a comman man

Giphy
Tech Guru
50
1,409
19691
411
@AKA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:


@AKA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Do Tag me when Bank Transfer feature will available.

Wah beta…website launch hoti nhi or tum log lootne ke liye waiting list bana dete ho


Ha Beta yahi to sachhe dimer ki nishaani hai.

or kr hi kya sakte ho tum log…bas chindi chori krte rehto ho bar waqt
wo website owner v normal people h hamari tarah…padho or job kro
jiss din apne mehnat se paise kamaoge ge uss din aehsaas hoga ki ye sab bohat chota paisa h jiski koi value nhi
hope i dont get to angry as i m just giving a advise as a comman man

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
320
900
44

Leave APSRTC., already there are in heavy losses., and here it is tax payers money which will get looted unless of VC’s in other websites smile

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,019
13921
150

Don’t underestimate the power of a common man ✋

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064
@dev007 wrote:

On e-Wallet account registration users get benefit of Rs. 100 as bonus. This bonus amount can be used in the booking only if wallet is loaded with minimum of Rs. 100/-

Calling @hese @Achilles @getready


+36KG thanks @dev007

12
Deal Cadet
0
58
180
13
@Achilles wrote:

@dev007 wrote:

On e-Wallet account registration users get benefit of Rs. 100 as bonus. This bonus amount can be used in the booking only if wallet is loaded with minimum of Rs. 100/-

Calling @hese @Achilles @getready


+36KG thanks @dev007

eek sad
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,019
13921
150
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...32 wrote:


@Achilles wrote:


@dev007 wrote:

On e-Wallet account registration users get benefit of Rs. 100 as bonus. This bonus amount can be used in the booking only if wallet is loaded with minimum of Rs. 100/-

Calling @hese @Achilles @getready


+36KG thanks @dev007


eek sad
eek sad
Missing