Cheapest & Good Logistics Company for shipments..?

Cheapest & Good Logistics Company for shipments..?

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

helo ima confused ship 1-10 orders daily, but cant find any cheap logistics wid discount…. can someone tell me cheap logistics in india? thank u.. all shipments in india only..

max shipment rate I can give per order : Rs. 50 eek

  • In
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16290
119

Vu, even i am curious to know

Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
348
6302
60

What are your current rates per kg that you are paying?
Which courier and what mode (standard/prime)?

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@ravi wrote:

What are your current rates per kg that you are paying?
Which courier and what mode (standard/prime)?


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16290
119
@Joker wrote:


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

As ebay seller? wink

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@Tejaa wrote:

@Joker wrote:


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

As ebay seller? wink


No, but seller of course.. biggrin

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Saikcw
Deal Subedar
4
72
1630
15
@Joker wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Joker wrote:


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

As ebay seller? wink


No, but seller of course.. biggrin


Cheaper :
http://...ve

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@saikcw wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Joker wrote:


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

As ebay seller? wink


No, but seller of course.. biggrin


Cheaper :
http://...ve


First time heard eek any ecommerce uses it?

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Yo gotta meet the specific courier company sales guy and tell him about how much parcels you will ship daily/weekly/monthly and he will quote you a price.

Saikcw
Deal Subedar
4
72
1630
15
@Joker wrote:

@saikcw wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Joker wrote:


Haha abhi to start karna ha bhai lol

As ebay seller? wink


No, but seller of course.. biggrin


Cheaper :
http://...ve


First time heard eek any ecommerce uses it?


Snapdeal uses it

Missing