FEDERAL BANK FEDBOOK SELFIE ZERO BALANCE SAVING...

FEDERAL BANK FEDBOOK SELFIE ZERO BALANCE SAVINGS ACCOUNT

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1

Hii friends, im going to tell u abt a zero balance savings account with fully loading features.

Bank name : Federal Bank
Account name : Fedbook Selfie

How to open this account :-

1) Download “Fedbook” app from store (available @ playstore and apple store) soon also available for windows users.

2) open the app and clik newuser /create new / register

3) it will ask u to enter ur email id and mobile number. ( remember this email id and mobile number will be registered on the bank record with ur newly creating account)

4) it will ask u to choose ur branch and ur salary. If ur branch name or city is not in the list just select “other”.
And choosing salary is not important choose any of it . I suggest u to choose least amount from the given list.

5) it will ask u to take ur selfie picture. Take it.

6) it will ask u to take picture of ur aadhaar card both front and back

7) it will ask u to scan the QR code on ur aadhaar card

8) it will ask u to take picture of ur pan card. If u have pan card just take its picture if u dont have just skip the step.

9) Done. Ur account has been created.

10) Now a pop will come up showing ur account number. Note that account number.
Now a otp msg will come to ur number just enter the number and in the app, u can can the password of the app after that.

Now the fedbook app changes into ur federal bank passbook for the account u just created now.

Now u will get a call from customer care, they will ask u to choose ur branch. Tell the branch name where u want ur account maintained .

Now u will receive a temporary ifsc code.
You can transfer up to 10000 rs to the newly created account using the temporary ifsc code at the spot u complete the app registration.

The bank will provide u 30 days time.
Before the time period u should submit ur 1 passport size photo and 1 copy of ur aadhaar to the branch where u want ur account to be maintained and fill “selfie account from”

Within one week u will receive net banking password and atm card and cheque book to ur home.

Account Features :

1. Its completely a ‘ZERO BALANCE’ account. No need to maintain any monthly or quarterly balance.

2. Free visa gold debit card no annual or issuance chrg. ( atm withdrawal limit 1 lakhs. , pos limit 1 lakhs )

3. Free neft fund transfer

4. Free mobile banking app ( fed mobile )

5. Free netbanking

6. Free cheque book

7. Free passbook app. ( free Physical passbook available only on request )

8. Free sms alert

9. Free email alert

10. Free scan n pay app for shopping

60 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Thumb 13663336649974
Deal Subedar
2
126
1344
58

r u sure

from how long u r using this

Edit-
Annual Charges for Debit Card- 200 rs
Transaction Charges
Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie

Thumbimgcrop 1449147866802
suspended
4
206
1432
18

Sounds fishing

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
149
2031
23

2 bar apply kiya … govt. mujhe aadhar card he nahi deta toungueout

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@Name wrote:

r u sure

from how long u r using this


Edit-
Annual Charges for Debit Card- 200 rs
Transaction Charges
Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


Ha ha its not correct dude.

Done everything more than the mentioned limit. There is no chrg.

Ninja
Shopping Friend
20
114
3632
141

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@ninjaboy wrote:

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc


Where is your place. ?

According to my experience with this bank they will not chrg annual chrg for you.

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@jerryn70 wrote:

@ninjaboy wrote:

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc


Where is your place. ?

According to my experience with this bank they will not chrg annual chrg for you.


Seem’s ur spending on POS/E COM transactions might be above 50 k.
Open a Zero Balance Selfie Account Federal Ban
upload a picture

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@asoka wrote:

@jerryn70 wrote:

@ninjaboy wrote:

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc


Where is your place. ?

According to my experience with this bank they will not chrg annual chrg for you.


Seem’s ur spending on POS/E COM transactions might be above 50 k.
Open a Zero Balance Selfie Account Federal Ban
upload a picture

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


No bro im not a shopper.
Maximum amt i spent for shopping is abt 1000 to 1500 per yr.

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2474
42

International facility enabled on the card?

Kabali
Deal Colonel
444
23,440
33786
276

@jerryn70 is there any loading and transfer to non fed bank charges?

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

How many dimers have created??
how is it?
Interested to know about personal review

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@manis99 wrote:

International facility enabled on the card?


Its an international debit.
Bt I Didn’t tried international payments , so dont know more abt it

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@rajrocks wrote:

@jerryn70 is there any loading and transfer to non fed bank charges?


Neft transfer is free bro. No loading chrgs also.
In there website they mentioned upto 1000 rs 2.50rs is chargable for neft, bt they would chrg u any thing.
i have made lot of transactions through neft and didnt chrged anything.

Didnt tried imps so dont know abt it

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1

some new details are got abt this account bt not able to edit the post dont know why

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48
@jerryn70 wrote:

some new details are got abt this account bt not able to edit the post dont know why


Don’t edit the main post, you can’t now. Add additional details in the comment itself.

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1

Account Features that are not added in the main post given below

11. Free monthly email statement
12. Rewards points on online shopping

John
Deal Cadet
1
77
508
4
@jerryn70 wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@jerryn70 wrote:

@ninjaboy wrote:

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc


Where is your place. ?

According to my experience with this bank they will not chrg annual chrg for you.


Seem’s ur spending on POS/E COM transactions might be above 50 k.
Open a Zero Balance Selfie Account Federal Ban
upload a picture

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


No bro im not a shopper.
Maximum amt i spent for shopping is abt 1000 to 1500 per yr.


@jerryn70 wrote:

@Name wrote:

r u sure

from how long u r using this

Edit-
Annual Charges for Debit Card- 200 rs
Transaction Charges
Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


Ha ha its not correct dude.

Done everything more than the mentioned limit. There is no chrg.


@jerryn70 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@jerryn70 is there any loading and transfer to non fed bank charges?

Neft transfer is free bro. No loading chrgs also.
In there website they mentioned upto 1000 rs 2.50rs is chargable for neft, bt they would chrg u any thing.
i have made lot of transactions through neft and didnt chrged anything.

Didnt tried imps so dont know abt it


For how long you have been using this a/c? Is your account “Zero Balance Selfie account”?

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1

@john78
Federal Bank launched this account on this Aug. Im using this account from the same month.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26

Even I opened this account. As there was no federal bank in my city, they opened my account through post. I had to send them my photo and id proof with filled account opening form. The manager sent me those through post.

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@vinaythewanted wrote:

Even I opened this account. As there was no federal bank in my city, they opened my account through post. I had to send them my photo and id proof with filled account opening form. The manager sent me those through post.


Cool thats a new information -:)

John
Deal Cadet
1
77
508
4
@john78 wrote:

@jerryn70 wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@jerryn70 wrote:

@ninjaboy wrote:

I opened the account and they sent me the card
later they are saying there is 200rs annual charge for dc


Where is your place. ?

According to my experience with this bank they will not chrg annual chrg for you.


Seem’s ur spending on POS/E COM transactions might be above 50 k.
Open a Zero Balance Selfie Account Federal Ban
upload a picture

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


No bro im not a shopper.
Maximum amt i spent for shopping is abt 1000 to 1500 per yr.


@jerryn70 wrote:

@Name wrote:

r u sure

from how long u r using this

Edit-
Annual Charges for Debit Card- 200 rs
Transaction Charges
Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month

http://www.federalbank.co.in/...ie


Ha ha its not correct dude.

Done everything more than the mentioned limit. There is no chrg.


@jerryn70 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@jerryn70 is there any loading and transfer to non fed bank charges?

Neft transfer is free bro. No loading chrgs also.
In there website they mentioned upto 1000 rs 2.50rs is chargable for neft, bt they would chrg u any thing.
i have made lot of transactions through neft and didnt chrged anything.

Didnt tried imps so dont know abt it


For how long you have been using this a/c? Is your account “Zero Balance Selfie account”?

@jerryn70 wrote:

@john78
Federal Bank launched this account on this Aug. Im using this account from the same month.

Usually they will charge for debit card fee from 2nd year onwards. 1st year they won’t charge. As it is only 4 months we cannot come to a conclusion that they wont’ charge. They may deduct the charges at any time. We need to stick with what they mention in their website or we need to call and confirm the bankers for the charges they will apply in our account. Also we need to get the reference number for the call, if they confirmed that there will be no charges. The reference number can be useful if they charge us later. We can provide the reference number to them to claim the charges they deducted in our a/c.

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1

@john78

Ok i agree.
Plz check debit card charges of yuvamitra account and freedom sb account.
Both these accounts are used by my family members since yrs.
In bank website u can see debit chrgs of these accounts.
But till now not even a single rupee is deducted by the bank for Debit card chrgs.

Ps: im not forcing anyone to open this account. If u not satisfied don’t go for it

Thumb 350 445880
Deal Cadet
6
209
728
10

Thanks for posting !

I’ve created account today it was really easy process , will go to bank tomorrow and submit the form .

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@basu9121 wrote:

Thanks for posting !

I’ve created account today it was really easy process , will go to bank tomorrow and submit the form .


Cool…
Its a nice and worth account bro.

Just visit branch n tell u applied for selfie account then submit ur id proof and fill selfie account form. Its a small n simple form.

Thumb 13663336649974
Deal Subedar
2
126
1344
58

Got Mail From Bank

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to Federal Bank Customer Service.

As per Fedbook Selfie account scheme, you don’t have to maintain any average balance in this account. You will be providing EMV debit card ,which will cost Rs.300+14% service tax annually as debit card annual charge. Annual charge will be waived off , if total POS/E COM transactions exceeds Rs.50000/- per year. Charges will be reversed for NEFT/RTGS originated through Digital Channels up to 4 transactions below 50000 per month. IMPS service is totally free in all account schemes. Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month.

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164

@jerryn70 debit card issued is truly international ? paypal? play store?

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@myliferockkss wrote:

@jerryn70 debit card issued is truly international ? paypal? play store?


I didn’t tried any international payment bro.
Bt in debit card its written as ’international debit card ’

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@jerryn70 wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@jerryn70 debit card issued is truly international ? paypal? play store?


I didn’t tried any international payment bro.
Bt in debit card its written as ’international debit card ’


on all visa/mc it is written as international but not all of them are truly international…..

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
1
@Name wrote:

Got Mail From Bank

Dear Sir/Madam,



Thank you for writing to Federal Bank Customer Service.



As per Fedbook Selfie account scheme, you don’t have to maintain any average balance in this account. You will be providing EMV debit card ,which will cost Rs.300+14% service tax annually as debit card annual charge. Annual charge will be waived off , if total POS/E COM transactions exceeds Rs.50000/- per year. Charges will be reversed for NEFT/RTGS originated through Digital Channels up to 4 transactions below 50000 per month. IMPS service is totally free in all account schemes. Rs.10 Per Customer Induced Transaction (through Branches) above Free limit of 3 Transactions per month.


Totally wrong info bro .

Now im 100% sure im correct . Bcoz wen i say there is no dc pa chrg. . No one trusted me.
Everyone comes with t&c and chrgs screenshots and told me that there is 200 rs dc chrg pa. I told that dont mind that they will not chrg u. Bt now one belived me.
Now again new reply with new chrg amt . This is really funny.

Missing