Guys need help in alienware

Guys need help in alienware

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1

I want to buy alienware this model
http://www.compuindia.com/alienware-laptops/ali...
price in compuinida is 164k

same specs from flipkart
https://www.flipkart.com/alienware-core-i7-16-g...
for 158k plus 10k discount on old laptop exchange

but the problem in flipkart is they mentioned it as R2 model which is old but the specification and part number is same as on compuindia
i called dell and they confirmed that compuindia one is R3 while flipkart says R2 the one in their site
but i asked am i going to get the specs they mentioned and they said yes

if different you can ask for refund

so just wanted to know is it okay ?
and i can’t see any difference than R2 and R3if anybody can look and sort out this that would be helpful
that’s a big purchase and i don’t want to involved in any problems later

Edit bought it after talking things over with some more people
and thanks for the replies guys
order pic https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://i.imgur.com/k...Lf

28 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
88

Electronics/phone return is a huge PITA. Don’t take risk.

Edit: Is MSI back in India? If yes then I would recommend their gaming laptop. Much better than any other I have seen. I have extensively used Asus G75w and found it good for the price.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Compu india is a good site…according to previous exp.

But for such a high value order go for FK or Amazon ONLY!

And for purchase you might be under scanner or Income Tax https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,491
33806
280
@hese wrote:

Compu india is a good site…according to previous exp.

But for such a high value order go for FK or Amazon ONLY!

And for purchase you might be under scanner or Income Tax https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

how?

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@rajrocks wrote:

@hese wrote:

Compu india is a good site…according to previous exp.

But for such a high value order go for FK or Amazon ONLY!

And for purchase you might be under scanner or Income Tax https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

how?


Afaik the tax scanner will be applied for High value transactions!.

Some links which might help

http://www.relakhs.com/how-income-tax-departmen...

https://incometaxdoubts.wordpress.com/2016/06/2...

NOTE: All kinds are of Govt Rules are Applicable only for Common Citizens!
Anything can happen in India!

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
0
128
2282
37

My advice will be to wait.

September/October is the time when next year’s models are going to be released. Alienware India is not even giving an SSD in 1.5 lakh config. Prices for old models should decrease significantly (it will decrease significantly in US and other near-by Asian markets)

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,491
33806
280

y ru going on non ssd when ur spending 1.64lakh
n better get it from usa during black friday.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Electronics/phone return is a huge PITA. Don’t take risk.

Edit: Is MSI back in India? If yes then I would recommend their gaming laptop. Much better than any other I have seen. I have extensively used Asus G75w and found it good for the price.


thanks, sorry but asus is shit
and msi no so good service yet in india

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@hese wrote:

Compu india is a good site…according to previous exp.

But for such a high value order go for FK or Amazon ONLY!

And for purchase you might be under scanner or Income Tax https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yup bought from flipkart
recorded the calls with the executives plus video of their info page just to be safe

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@hese wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hese wrote:

Compu india is a good site…according to previous exp.

But for such a high value order go for FK or Amazon ONLY!

And for purchase you might be under scanner or Income Tax https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

how?


Afaik the tax scanner will be applied for High value transactions!.

Some links which might help

http://www.relakhs.com/how-income-tax-departmen...

https://incometaxdoubts.wordpress.com/2016/06/2...

NOTE: All kinds are of Govt Rules are Applicable only for Common Citizens!
Anything can happen in India!


well i earn from online work so i do pay taxes on them
so it’s nothing new

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@micke wrote:

My advice will be to wait.

September/October is the time when next year’s models are going to be released. Alienware India is not even giving an SSD in 1.5 lakh config. Prices for old models should decrease significantly (it will decrease significantly in US and other near-by Asian markets)


already waiting from feb after got money from asus for their shitty service which ruined my 140k laptop
yup prices will go down but not much and i’m sure these models will not be on sale then
went to nehru place biggest laptops comuter market and they don’t even have it for display

there is one store who is selling old and shit no accidental warranty and only 5k discount

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


I’m a youtuber plus gamer plus for my work which is 90% related to internet and soft handling
so need good specs to handle things better

and yes it does if you do things right https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@rajrocks wrote:

y ru going on non ssd when ur spending 1.64lakh
n better get it from usa during black friday.


well ssd models are simply overpriced can get external ssd cheaper than the given one
plus ssd models comes with 4k display and 4k on laptop currently is shit

i checked amazon usa too
for some model they ships to india and my address but warranty only limitedto usa and canada

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Well he might be a gaming youtuber and probably needs a portable gaming rig. If his channel is generating some good revenue shouldn’t be an issue for him. Maybe he has other professional graphic design/video editing reasons or just a gaming enthusiast.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Well he might be a gaming youtuber and probably needs a portable gaming rig. If his channel is generating some good revenue shouldn’t be an issue for him. Maybe he has other professional graphic design/video editing reasons or just a gaming enthusiast.


or just another rich kid hhahhaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
88
@jackpison wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Electronics/phone return is a huge PITA. Don’t take risk.

Edit: Is MSI back in India? If yes then I would recommend their gaming laptop. Much better than any other I have seen. I have extensively used Asus G75w and found it good for the price.


thanks, sorry but asus is shit
and msi no so good service yet in india


Anyway, my experience with Asus after sales has been very good till now. The laptop has been good VFM too.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Well he might be a gaming youtuber and probably needs a portable gaming rig. If his channel is generating some good revenue shouldn’t be an issue for him. Maybe he has other professional graphic design/video editing reasons or just a gaming enthusiast.


or just another rich kid hhahhaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


He did mention he pays income tax for his online work. So you can imagine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Well he might be a gaming youtuber and probably needs a portable gaming rig. If his channel is generating some good revenue shouldn’t be an issue for him. Maybe he has other professional graphic design/video editing reasons or just a gaming enthusiast.


you mentioned most including my enthuthiasm for gaming https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
392
13

You could have built twice the powerful desktop for 2/3rd of that budget (1lakh+).

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

1 Question h yaar Tum Log 1.5-2 Lakh ke laptop ka karte kya ho ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

wat u do with 2 lakh worth laptop is this generate any revenue https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Well he might be a gaming youtuber and probably needs a portable gaming rig. If his channel is generating some good revenue shouldn’t be an issue for him. Maybe he has other professional graphic design/video editing reasons or just a gaming enthusiast.


or just another rich kid hhahhaha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


i’m your normal common 24 yr old kid https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@jackpison wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Electronics/phone return is a huge PITA. Don’t take risk.

Edit: Is MSI back in India? If yes then I would recommend their gaming laptop. Much better than any other I have seen. I have extensively used Asus G75w and found it good for the price.


thanks, sorry but asus is shit
and msi no so good service yet in india


Anyway, my experience with Asus after sales has been very good till now. The laptop has been good VFM too.


well you’re lucky in that case bro, mine was ruined by service center and took 3 months to get my money back from tehm

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@dna_uncut wrote:

You could build twice the powerful desktop for 2/3rd of that budget (1lakh+).


i do have a desktop with better specs than that
but needed similar or better laptop for portability, working on sitting in one place https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

Azom

5.0 out of 5 stars  24Reviews

Azom Exigo 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i7-6700/32GB/2TB HDD with 240GB SSD/Win 10/6GB Graphics), Black

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1
@pushpeshkarki583 wrote:

Azom

5.0 out of 5 stars  24Reviews

Azom Exigo 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i7-6700/32GB/2TB HDD with 240GB SSD/Win 10/6GB Graphics), Black


thanks for mentioning
i did a research on them too
to be honest review looks bought or self made up from them and the ranking of their site you can’t trust on
plus lack of service center

maybe they will develop in future but don’t want to risk my money yet

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

Reviews are not self made and they are genuine, one of my friends using that product. Still best of luck with your purchase.

Missing