have a new Unverified Jio SIM

have a new Unverified Jio SIM

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41

Having a new Jio SIM for last 15 days but it is still not activated by reliance store.
Now the manager is saying it will take 10 more days to activate it.

Another store is giving new SIM with JioFI. shud buy that instead of waiting for activation ?

what to do with this SIM ? can give documents to another store to activate it ?

  • In
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107

Taking new sim means new connection
If you can get through their document verification process, there wont be any issues having 2 connections
I have two connections too

But i feel even the JioFi sim might take 2 weeks to get activated

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
9
@getready wrote:

Taking new sim means new connection
If you can get through their document verification process, there wont be any issues having 2 connections
I have two connections too

But i feel even the JioFi sim might take 2 weeks to get activated

i also got second one on thrusday n got activated in yesterday morning…..with same docs

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41

voila….I dont know whats the problem with this store.

Manager shown papers uploaded in system with some kind of confirmation seal. But still not got message for verification. but Manager also saying that activation will take 10 more days. Not able to understand what he is saying that problem is in uploading documents or their center to verify documents.

dont want to get into trouble by wasting 2000 and again wait for new sim activation also.

and its first Joi sim only.

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@scorpianj50 wrote:

@getready wrote:

Taking new sim means new connection
If you can get through their document verification process, there wont be any issues having 2 connections
I have two connections too

But i feel even the JioFi sim might take 2 weeks to get activated

i also got second one on thrusday n got activated in yesterday morning…..with same docs


which state ? or city

Avatar332 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
916
48

Got a jio sim yesterday, took 3 hours. Did aadhar verification, biometric too. Got the first sms that they have received my application request and a number. The store guy said sim will get activated in 4 hours. Its 1 day and still sim is not activated. Any ideas what i can do here.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@dushie wrote:

Got a jio sim yesterday, took 3 hours. Did aadhar verification, biometric too. Got the first sms that they have received my application request and a number. The store guy said sim will get activated in 4 hours. Its 1 day and still sim is not activated. Any ideas what i can do here.


bioemtric verification eek

Avatar332 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
916
48

Yes, they took thumbprint twice to verify aadhar and instantly gave a sim. Post that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
782
22

Even I have 2 unverified Jio SIMs purchased from different retailers on 29th of August. Jio Customer Care says that although your ID proofs are in order, there is a problem with your CAF, now how is it my fault when the CAF was filled by the Jio people themselves and not even the retailers. Stupid Jio. Don’t even know what to do about this. evil

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
148
1244
17

Hello Everyone,

I had got msg from jio that your number is activated for tele-verification, Still, when i call on 1977 from jio its keep asking me ‘please enter your jio number to activate data services’ , when i enter its again asking same and loop continues.
Anyone facing same issue?
Any other way to activate sim??

Missing