HDFC reward points being reduced from Nov 1

HDFC reward points being reduced from Nov 1

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Hi guys

HDFC reward points are being reduced from Nov 1:
http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/cc_reward...

The above notice does not indicate what the new rewards point value will be. Anyone has any idea?

7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87

Yaar ab heart attack na do.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@Stupendous Man wrote:

Yaar ab heart attack na do.


Same feelings here – They have already reduced my points value by 33%, just 3 months ago.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@bargainhunter wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Yaar ab heart attack na do.


Same feelings here – They have already reduced my points value by 33%, just 3 months ago.


That was posted here too.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@Stupendous Man wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Yaar ab heart attack na do.


Same feelings here – They have already reduced my points value by 33%, just 3 months ago.


That was posted here too.

I have all miles. The revision is unclear as to what will be the impact on redemption on allmiles website https://www.hdfcbankallmil...om
The reward conversion here is different from that of rewards catalogue/lifestyle vouchers.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@bargainhunter wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Yaar ab heart attack na do.


Same feelings here – They have already reduced my points value by 33%, just 3 months ago.


That was posted here too.

I have all miles. The revision is unclear as to what will be the impact on redemption on allmiles website https://www.hdfcbankallmil...om
The reward conversion here is different from that of rewards catalogue/lifestyle vouchers.


Tagging @DealSeeker

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Will the conversion remain same on AllMiles website for AllMiles card holders?
Right now, it is 1 pt = 0.5 Rs.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@bargainhunter wrote:

Will the conversion remain same on AllMiles website for AllMiles card holders?
Right now, it is 1 pt = 0.5 Rs.


From what I have concluded as of now, the reduction in conversion is majorly for Regalia. AllMiles won’t be affected and would continue to get 1 pt. = 0.5 Rs.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Missing