[HELP] I just Bought Iphone 5s from amazon, The...

[HELP] I just Bought Iphone 5s from amazon, The screen seems Yellowish

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

Hi guys
I bought iphone 5s from amazon and got the delivery yesterday
I have been using it from past 5 hours and the screen seems too yellowish
Please can someone help or thrown some light on it..?

  • In
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
118
370
8

Call their customer care and tell them you problem they will replace the product

20160610 225435000 ios
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Google “iphone 5s screen yellowish”.

It seems to be a common problem with the screen adhesive needing to dry completely. They say it may take around a week or so to become normal.

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
0
53
542
5

Go on buy these old refurbished pieces!
Is Amazon and apple dumping it’s old handsets here? evil
I hope op you are not the victim of that.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Check if night shift mode is not on??
If its off
If u were using android u might find it a bit yellow ,specially if u compare it with samsung ph’s screen
I think little yellow tinted screen is perfectly normal on iphone 5s ,its not defect ,compare it with someone having 5s

U will feel that screen is yellow at night in artificial light, but in day light u will not find the screen yellow. Ps i have seen iphone 5s of my frnd and sreen is little yellow

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

I went to apple service centre today and those people are full of S***
They told no sir its not yellowish its normal, I showed them another phone with pure white screen, they say sorry we don’t compare, as it depends upon parts manufacturing,
Those guys completely ignored me, Could have fought but the surroundings were not favourable toungueout
Please tell me what to do now
@DealSeeker
I dont know who else to tag
but please help me out guys

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638
@Randomactz wrote:

I went to apple service centre today and those people are full of S***
They told no sir its not yellowish its normal, I showed them another phone with pure white screen, they say sorry we don’t compare, as it depends upon parts manufacturing,
Those guys completely ignored me, Could have fought but the surroundings were not favourable toungueout
Please tell me what to do now
@DealSeeker
I dont know who else to tag
but please help me out guys


It’s a non-issue as pointed out by @lucky k. See: http://www.cultofmac.com/192299/does-your-iphon...

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

I went to apple service centre today and those people are full of S***
They told no sir its not yellowish its normal, I showed them another phone with pure white screen, they say sorry we don’t compare, as it depends upon parts manufacturing,
Those guys completely ignored me, Could have fought but the surroundings were not favourable toungueout
Please tell me what to do now
@DealSeeker
I dont know who else to tag
but please help me out guys


It’s a non-issue as pointed out by @lucky k. See: http://www.cultofmac.com/192299/does-your-iphon...

Its not satisfying me sad

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
638
@Randomactz wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

I went to apple service centre today and those people are full of S***
They told no sir its not yellowish its normal, I showed them another phone with pure white screen, they say sorry we don’t compare, as it depends upon parts manufacturing,
Those guys completely ignored me, Could have fought but the surroundings were not favourable toungueout
Please tell me what to do now
@DealSeeker
I dont know who else to tag
but please help me out guys


It’s a non-issue as pointed out by @lucky k. See: http://www.cultofmac.com/192299/does-your-iphon...

Its not satisfying me sad

It’s a 100% verified non-issue, as even discussed on Apple forums. Be patient for a week or two. Can’t help you more.

20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
11
550
5

Tell Amazon that your device is not working. It buttons are not working. It’s a faulty one. So you want to replace it with a new one.
Don’t tell it’s actual problem. Tell them I use two apple phone before. I know it’s a faulty. Just replace it with a new one.

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@mks963 wrote:

Tell Amazon that your device is not working. It buttons are not working. It’s a faulty one. So you want to replace it with a new one.
Don’t tell it’s actual problem. Tell them I use two apple phone before. I know it’s a faulty. Just replace it with a new one.


Told them everything that is true,
They asked me to visit any service center and get a jobsheet that says manufacturing defect, then they’ll replace,
so now will be trying that
also i asked them to get me replacement through some reliable seller like cloudtail

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@Randomactz wrote:

I went to apple service centre today and those people are full of S***
They told no sir its not yellowish its normal, I showed them another phone with pure white screen, they say sorry we don’t compare, as it depends upon parts manufacturing,
Those guys completely ignored me, Could have fought but the surroundings were not favourable toungueout
Please tell me what to do now
@DealSeeker
I dont know who else to tag
but please help me out guys


You mean what those apple fanboys claim about Apple CC being the best is a myth? toungueout

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@Randomactz wrote:

@mks963 wrote:

Tell Amazon that your device is not working. It buttons are not working. It’s a faulty one. So you want to replace it with a new one.
Don’t tell it’s actual problem. Tell them I use two apple phone before. I know it’s a faulty. Just replace it with a new one.


Told them everything that is true,
They asked me to visit any service center and get a jobsheet that says manufacturing defect, then they’ll replace,
so now will be trying that
also i asked them to get me replacement through some reliable seller like cloudtail

First of all apple will not make jobsheet, bcoz making job sheet means ph is defective
Secondly cloudtail is not selling ph any more ,this is bcoz they hv to comply with recent laws
3rd Even if u get replacment , its highly likely that new ph is of same lot. So better ask refund

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

U cn try to dry ur ph with hair dryer and see if it works ,but do it at ur own risk eek

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25
@lostdrms wrote:

U cn try to dry ur ph with hair dryer and see if it works ,but do it at ur own risk eek


aap jaise dost agar mil jaye to phir kisi aur ki Jarurat hi nahi padti biggrin

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@blue wine wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

U cn try to dry ur ph with hair dryer and see if it works ,but do it at ur own risk eek


aap jaise dost agar mil jaye to phir kisi aur ki Jarurat hi nahi padti biggrin


Chehre pe lagate hue nahi sochte eek par ph janab ko jaan se pyaar ha toungueout

N …They dnt make ppl like me any more cool

PS i did it last yr on my phone and it working gr8

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
304
1690
18

@Randomactz u r trying to purchase 6s…so why u purchased 5s

Missing