How it happened.? [email protected]_0_0_D is now Alpha.Barood :(

How it happened.? [email protected]_0_0_D is now Alpha.Barood :(

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

How it happened.? [email protected]_0_0_D is now @Alpha.Barood sad

  • In
30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Sv image
Deal Major
301
3,963
22720
70
cry
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
470
5,736
40113
224

Now Every One Can Tag Him Easily lol

Kabali
Deal Colonel
444
23,434
33756
275
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT
@Navneet

There is nothing permanent in this world !


is it!!! wink well ur current user name is toungueout

now brace yourself for more notifications biggrin

KG for changing ur user name smile

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27300
235

Contacts……

Inside contacts…..

This is how it happened wink

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119
@Alpha.Barood wrote: There is nothing permanent in this world !

So we will see a new Barood from now biggrin

Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
4
0
11925
108
@Tejaa wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote: There is nothing permanent in this world !

So we will see a new Barood from now biggrin


kekaaaaaaaaaaa

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

Attention everyone, @Alpha.Barood just promised me in Chat that now he will not spam DnD Forum. smile
Change for good

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Naya Din Nayi Soch… biggrin

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Attention everyone, @Alpha.Barood just promised me in Chat that now he will not spam DnD Forum. smile
Change for good


Ha.. Ha.
Chat msg. Can’t be held valid outside chat.
— chatputra !

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4670
47
@rajrocks wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT
@Navneet

There is nothing permanent in this world !


is it!!! wink well ur current user name is toungueout

now brace yourself for more notifications biggrin

KG for changing ur user name smile


Even I changed my username. You forgot the karma part! toungueout

Kabali
Deal Colonel
444
23,434
33756
275
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT
@Navneet

There is nothing permanent in this world !


is it!!! wink well ur current user name is toungueout

now brace yourself for more notifications biggrin

KG for changing ur user name smile


Even I changed my username. You forgot the karma part! toungueout

what were ur previous id’s toungueout

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26
@rajrocks wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT
@Navneet

There is nothing permanent in this world !


is it!!! wink well ur current user name is toungueout

now brace yourself for more notifications biggrin

KG for changing ur user name smile


Even I changed my username. You forgot the karma part! toungueout

what were ur previous id’s toungueout


18 male Gurgaon toungueout

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT
@Navneet

There is nothing permanent in this world !


KG for your name change cool


How much Kilo gram ?


You trying to act as newbie, which you are not. biggrin
#DuplicateAccount

she is queen @plz @wtf @Troll

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Name change might be due to change of management, let’s wait & see how the new manager takes care of the account. We used to see most of the posts in the specialty centre – Dost & Dimes. Looking forward to the changes & expansion into other sections. twisted

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064
@gambitrite wrote:

Name change might be due to change of management, let’s wait & see how the new manager takes care of the account. We used to see most of the posts in the specialty centre – Dost & Dimes. Looking forward to the changes & expansion into other sections. twisted


No please

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@gambitrite wrote:

Name change might be due to change of management, let’s wait & see how the new manager takes care of the account. We used to see most of the posts in the specialty centre – Dost & Dimes. Looking forward to the changes & expansion into other sections. twisted


VIBGYOR Sundae
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@Achilles wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Name change might be due to change of management, let’s wait & see how the new manager takes care of the account. We used to see most of the posts in the specialty centre – Dost & Dimes. Looking forward to the changes & expansion into other sections. twisted


No please

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Achilles wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Name change might be due to change of management, let’s wait & see how the new manager takes care of the account. We used to see most of the posts in the specialty centre – Dost & Dimes. Looking forward to the changes & expansion into other sections. twisted


No please

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Attention everyone, @Alpha.Barood just promised me in Chat that now he will not spam DnD Forum. smile
Change for good


Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1298
15

Nothing is perennial.

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
136
2364
12
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Nothing is perennial.


http://chadhowsefitness.com/2012/11/25-characte...


Ohh..that’s why Alpha:-}
“The alpha male can entertain. He has a sense of humor and can have a group of people hanging on his every word – he’s a good story teller.”

Missing