How much single person can have JIO sims.

How much single person can have JIO sims.

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
205
341
6

I need 4 JIO for my family members.
Can I take all 4 sim on my documents???

41 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
5
2598
25

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

@admin, pls delete

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@blue wine wrote:

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw


i heard – aadhar card no is mandatory

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
149
2031
23

mera jio nternet on nahi ho raha …… oi solution hai…

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
5
2598
25
@sunnie wrote:

@admin, pls delete


Kyu tum faltu ki thread banate ho to koi bolta h delte karo
confused

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
9

You can purchase 7/8(Legally) Sim on a singe ID. i have purchased 3 on the same Aadhar card and all are working fine. It also depends on salesman

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
5
2598
25
@ishubhamsr wrote:

You can purchase 7/8(Legally) Sim on a singe ID. i have purchased 3 on the same Aadhar card and all are working fine. It also depends on salesman


Tx must be different device na ki vo bhi same lol

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
205
341
6
@sunnie wrote:


@blue wine wrote:

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw


i heard – aadhar card no is mandatory

Yes..i heard…now no need of documents…Now they r using biometric process

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
205
341
6
@ishubhamsr wrote:

You can purchase 7/8(Legally) Sim on a singe ID. i have purchased 3 on the same Aadhar card and all are working fine. It also depends on salesman

Thanks for confirmation

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8
@blue wine wrote:


@ishubhamsr wrote:

You can purchase 7/8(Legally) Sim on a singe ID. i have purchased 3 on the same Aadhar card and all are working fine. It also depends on salesman


Tx must be different device na ki vo bhi same lol

12 gb per day eek eek eek eek eek free……

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
9
@blue wine wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

You can purchase 7/8(Legally) Sim on a singe ID. i have purchased 3 on the same Aadhar card and all are working fine. It also depends on salesman


Tx must be different device na ki vo bhi same lol


You also need different barcodes for that,which is not possible on single device unless you know about rooting:-D

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@blue wine wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

@admin, pls delete


Kyu tum faltu ki thread banate ho to koi bolta h delte karo
confused


bhai, maine mera post delete karney ko bola.

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
9
@srt_10 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@blue wine wrote:

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw


i heard – aadhar card no is mandatory

Yes..i heard…now no need of documents…Now they r using biometric process

Aadhar Card is mandatory for Biometric Verification.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

jeetna sunaa tha, utna kuch khaas dum nai lagaa jio mey [compared to actual 3g speed]

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
782
22

I have 3 Jio SIMs on my name. Got 2 using Aadhar and Biometric verification, they were activated instantly and 1 using my DL which took 15 days to activate. Using Xposed and IMEI changer to generate different codes. Store guys in my area have no problem issuing multiple SIMs to a single person provided they have the codes and a separate mobile device for each code. I purchased all 3 on consecutive days showing different codes on the same phone. lol

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
9
@forgotten wrote:

mera jio nternet on nahi ho raha …… oi solution hai…


Set apn manually and use sim in Slot 1.(if you have done verification)

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2316
27

I haven’t got a single sim card yet cry

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54

unlimited.

If you are thinking to resell you can do that too lol

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1846
31

jitni shraddha ho utna looto

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
518
7
@lanny25 wrote:

I have 3 Jio SIMs on my name. Got 2 using Aadhar and Biometric verification, they were activated instantly and 1 using my DL which took 15 days to activate. Using Xposed and IMEI changer to generate different codes. Store guys in my area have no problem issuing multiple SIMs to a single person provided they have the codes and a separate mobile device for each code. I purchased all 3 on consecutive days showing different codes on the same phone. lol


are sim cards available easily now or u still need to queue up ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3
@cody wrote:

unlimited.

If you are thinking to resell you can do that too lol


it is illegal having more than 9 sims for a persion as per Law. 9 is max but no one verify …..it

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@pnagash690 wrote:

@cody wrote:

unlimited.

If you are thinking to resell you can do that too lol


it is illegal having more than 9 sims for a persion as per Law. 9 is max but no one verify …..it


What is legal and what is illegal is in their hands.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@srt_10 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@blue wine wrote:

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw


i heard – aadhar card no is mandatory

Yes..i heard…now no need of documents…Now they r using biometric process

Yeah! Heard this! Isn’t it too much? Why would people who are concerned with privacy will accept this??

Thank god got Flame 1 and Flame 2 Few months ago only! Any how LYF users who bought in August are most Cheated!
And those who got LYF before June first week can be termed as Most Lucky Customers! smile 6 Months of free Calls and Data for 3000/- ( As per Lowest cost LYF Device)

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
782
22
@gotrajk wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

I have 3 Jio SIMs on my name. Got 2 using Aadhar and Biometric verification, they were activated instantly and 1 using my DL which took 15 days to activate. Using Xposed and IMEI changer to generate different codes. Store guys in my area have no problem issuing multiple SIMs to a single person provided they have the codes and a separate mobile device for each code. I purchased all 3 on consecutive days showing different codes on the same phone. lol


are sim cards available easily now or u still need to queue up ?


Mine is a small town, here you can get SIM cards from retailers without the need to queue up but no guarantee on the time required for activation. At the Digital Xpress store, there is a small queue with a waiting time of 10-15mins but they have Biometric Verification available and therefore the SIM is activated quickly.

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
27
4252
42
@hese wrote:

@srt_10 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@blue wine wrote:

same aadhar card i dont think they will giv

try voter id and ration card this time and let us knw


i heard – aadhar card no is mandatory

Yes..i heard…now no need of documents…Now they r using biometric process

Yeah! Heard this! Isn’t it too much? Why would people who are concerned with privacy will accept this??

Thank god got Flame 1 and Flame 2 Few months ago only! Any how LYF users who bought in August are most Cheated!
And those who got LYF before June first week can be termed as Most Lucky Customers! smile 6 Months of free Calls and Data for 3000/- ( As per Lowest cost LYF Device)


Where to get Jio sim in Hyderabad ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

As per DoT, effective from November 9th, 2013, there is a limit of 9 Mobile Connections per individual, across all circles and across all service providers,

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@panchabhut wrote:

As per DoT, effective from November 9th, 2013, there is a limit of 9 Mobile Connections per individual, across all circles and across all service providers,


According to Jio.com. we can get as many sims with every new device (may be in that 9 connection limit)
PS: i have more than 10, including 3 unused RCOM CDMA/4G converted connections

Missing