Jio bar code in rn3 help

Jio bar code in rn3 help

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

If I generate JIO barcode in rn3 and get sim, will I be able to use that sim in other device(specifically lyf) instantly after activation? I need to confirm it 100% .

@getready
@thrifty_indian
@myliferockkss

  • In
25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1846
31
sad i am seriuosly tired of this and all jio q.s
Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can


Thanks for the quick reply. Can i use the sim that came in lyf with rn3?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@BB8DealWars wrote:

sad i am seriuosly tired of this and all jio q.s

This the first in a while, no?
PS: sad to know u r bothered by it but it’s kinda urgent. Hope u understand. Peace.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
351
10,371
21307
129
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can

So no need for him to first insert sim in note 3????
He can directly use in any other device right…

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@batman wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can


Thanks for the quick reply. Can i use the sim that came in lyf with rn3?


Yes you can

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@avgn wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can

So no need for him to first insert sim in note 3????
He can directly use in any other device right…


Insert the sim in the phone via which you generated the code and activate it and then you can use it in any other.
Correct me if I am wrong @getready

Ggg
Deal Subedar
12
149
1222
102
@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:


@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can


Thanks for the quick reply. Can i use the sim that came in lyf with rn3?


Yes you can

Wow. Thanks a lot buddy. You r da real mvp.

please advise i can use 2 jio sims in same dual sim phone?both 4g supported..will my cards get blocked if i do so?

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@ankur_2118 wrote:

@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:


@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can


Thanks for the quick reply. Can i use the sim that came in lyf with rn3?


Yes you can

Wow. Thanks a lot buddy. You r da real mvp.

please advise i can use 2 jio sims in same dual sim phone?both 4g supported..will my cards get blocked if i do so?

No, but only one sim will work on 4G at one time.

Ggg
Deal Subedar
12
149
1222
102
@thrifty_indian wrote:


@ankur_2118 wrote:

@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:


@batman wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can


Thanks for the quick reply. Can i use the sim that came in lyf with rn3?


Yes you can

Wow. Thanks a lot buddy. You r da real mvp.

please advise i can use 2 jio sims in same dual sim phone?both 4g supported..will my cards get blocked if i do so?

No, but only one sim will work on 4G at one time.
Thanks a lot for quick response..

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,117
10634
107
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Yes you can

So no need for him to first insert sim in note 3????
He can directly use in any other device right…


Insert the sim in the phone via which you generated the code and activate it and then you can use it in any other.
Correct me if I am wrong @getready

Not needed AFAIK
When there was this samsung promotion many got sim with codes purchased from trading section and had successfully activated their jio connections on their devices

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
351
10,371
21307
129

@batman
Do update whether you were able to activate directly or activated through RN3 first??

Giphy
Deal Cadet
1
94
424
7

Wait, so can some one tell me if I want to make 5 new jio sim accounts> What all do I require?
AS confirmed by OP, 5 jio codes. Then 5 different identification for proof. Is that it?

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
351
10,371
21307
129
@mjdominates wrote:

Wait, so can some one tell me if I want to make 5 new jio sim accounts> What all do I require?
AS confirmed by OP, 5 jio codes. Then 5 different identification for proof. Is that it?

They are giving multiple (I think 4) sims on one aadhar.
But different bar code for each

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
11
@mjdominates wrote:

Wait, so can some one tell me if I want to make 5 new jio sim accounts> What all do I require?
AS confirmed by OP, 5 jio codes. Then 5 different identification for proof. Is that it?


No, you can get upto 7 SIM on a single ID

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064
@avgn wrote:

@batman
Do update whether you were able to activate directly or activated through RN3 first??


Not required I generates codd on Nexus 5 and activated sim in my friends redmi 3s
It’s working pretty fine in Nexus 5 as well any other 4G phones

Abstract design 1496365 2
Deal Subedar
1
264
1540
20
@Achilles wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@batman
Do update whether you were able to activate directly or activated through RN3 first??


Not required I generates codd on Nexus 5 and activated sim in my friends redmi 3s
It’s working pretty fine in Nexus 5 as well any other 4G phones

Hi bro, did you take the sim card using aadhar card verification?
When i went with barcode generated with my mobile it showed invalid barcode and so wasn’t able to get sim.
Can i show barcode from another mobile and directly use the sim in my mobile without putting it into the mobile from which it was generated?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@avgn wrote:

@batman
Do update whether you were able to activate directly or activated through RN3 first??


Yeah. Got the sim on Rn3 and activation was done in 1 hour. Also never inserted this new sim in Rn3 but in my old lyf device and it was working. Also put the sim that came with lyf in Rn3 and it was working like a charm. Seems all sims are now unlocked.

PS: The speed on the new jio sim is pathetic while on the other hand the sim that came with my lyf which I bought in May is giving me great speed. Don’t know what’s the reason. roll

Abstract design 1496365 2
Deal Subedar
1
264
1540
20
@batman wrote:

@batman
Do update whether you were able to activate directly or activated through RN3 first??


Yeah. Got the sim on Rn3 and activation was done in 1 hour. Also never inserted this new sim in Rn3 but in my old lyf device and it was working. Also put the sim that came with lyf in Rn3 and it was working like a charm. Seems all sims are now unlocked.

PS: The speed on the new jio sim is pathetic while on the other hand the sim that came with my lyf which I bought in May is giving me great speed. Don’t know what’s the reason. roll
Hi bro, can you also tell for my case-
did you take the sim card using aadhar card verification?
When i went with barcode generated with my mobile it showed invalid barcode and so wasn’t able to get sim.
Can i show barcode from another mobile and directly use the sim in my mobile without putting it into the mobile from which it was generated?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

Yeah, They were only accepting aadhar. And you can take barcode in mobile-1, get sim and put it in mobile-2. It will be up and running in 1-2 hours. Cheers. smile

@nac22

Abstract design 1496365 2
Deal Subedar
1
264
1540
20
@batman wrote:

Yeah, They were only accepting aadhar. And you can take barcode in mobile-1, get sim and put it in mobile-2. It will be up and running in 1-2 hours. Cheers. smile

@nac22


Thanks bro smile

Missing