Jio Welcome Offer expected to be applicable to ...

Jio Welcome Offer expected to be applicable to Xiaomi & LeEco from tomo

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4

New devices on which you could generate Barcode effective tonight I guess.


Xiaomi devices:
Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 2, Mi4i, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note 3, Mi5, Redmi Note 4G Prime, Mi Max, Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s Prime

OnePlus devices:
Oneplus 2, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 1, Oneplus X

LeEco devices:
Le 1s, Le 1s Eco, Le Max, Le 2, Le Max2
<\blockquote>

For full list of devices : http://www.jio.com/preview/p...er

56 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Rotating earth %28large%29
Deal Cadet
2
0
608
13

what is the benefit of extending the offer on more device. first atleast they should issue sim to all the device holders which they have announced earlier. each and every store is full of rush. people are standing in the queue for long hours for the sim. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

Source ?
And how to do that for redmi note 3 ?

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4
@Manish Taneja wrote:

what is the benefit of extending the offer on more device. first atleast they should issue sim to all the device holders which they have announced earlier. each and every store is full of rush. people are standing in the queue for long hours for the sim. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


The forums for these devices is filled with posts chiding these manufacturers for not partnering with Jio.
Inclusion of these Brands on the official list of supported devices on Jio.com should serve to atleast soothe the nerves of current owners and prospective buyers.

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4
@rahul.garg1232377 wrote:

Source ?
And how to do that for redmi note 3 ?


Everytime a brand name went up on the Jio page listing devices part of the partner offer, I noticed my friends with those brand devices reporting being able to generate the barcode, the next day onwards.
Saw it personally happen with a Lenovo K4 Note in the household.
Don’t remember seeing these devices when I last checked on Sep 6 morning. So just guessing from prior experience.

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1298
15

Ampere circuital law ?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Still waiting for Phicomm and Meizu brands…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I understand their intention that they are willing to launch for every 4G device but are doing all this manually by IMEI uploading as earlier bar code was generating even for 3G devices https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

But seriously Phicomm, Meizu and many other brand users are still waiting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
16

Generated barcode in Redmi Note 4G successfully and Moto G4 Plus too

Offtopic:
but sim is out of stock here, they will load by day after tomorrow.

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10726
109
@Navneet wrote:

Still waiting for Phicomm and Meizu brands…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I understand their intention that they are willing to launch for every 4G device but are doing all this manually by IMEI uploading as earlier bar code was generating even for 3G devices https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

But seriously Phicomm, Meizu and many other brand users are still waiting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


why so much love for meizu? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
They already ignored indian customers only 1 or 2 flash sales of m3 note n its oos since then
With very less user base for m3 note, customer support will be nothing but pathetic

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

which are latest smartphones which supports 4G VOLTE on both sims??
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4

FWIW, Le2 shows “Get Jio Sim”

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@getready wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Still waiting for Phicomm and Meizu brands…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I understand their intention that they are willing to launch for every 4G device but are doing all this manually by IMEI uploading as earlier bar code was generating even for 3G devices https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

But seriously Phicomm, Meizu and many other brand users are still waiting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


why so much love for meizu? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
They already ignored indian customers only 1 or 2 flash sales of m3 note n its oos since then
With very less user base for m3 note, customer support will be nothing but pathetic


Bhai see i have Phicomm energy which i purchased under Rs.3400, so asking this way https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
44
2

Planning to buy JioFi hotspo.. for JioFi also data limited to 4GB per day ?? under wat offer we get JioFi?? JioFi users confirm??

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
212
6

I have installed this app on my Letv 1s but not getting OTP to proceed further. Anybody elsse facing similar issue?

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4
@anjukkumar wrote:

I have installed this app on my Letv 1s but not getting OTP to proceed further. Anybody elsse facing similar issue?


Let me guess. You gave your Airtel number https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
212
6
@umarkumar wrote:

@anjukkumar wrote:

I have installed this app on my Letv 1s but not getting OTP to proceed further. Anybody elsse facing similar issue?


Let me guess. You gave your Airtel number https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Yes, I did but how did you figure out? Is there a problem with Airtel for getting Jio code? What are the alternatives?

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4
@anjukkumar wrote:

Yes, I did but how did you figure out? Is there a problem with Airtel for getting Jio code? What are the alternatives?


Blind guess. Was just trying to play along with the current narrative of Airtel trying to show Jio’s services as being poor by abusing it’s dominant position.

Use an alternate number as a temporary workaround.

Cheers.

CC: @scorpianj50

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
9
@scorpianj50 wrote:


@anjukkumar wrote:


Yes, I did but how did you figure out? Is there a problem with Airtel for getting Jio code? What are the alternatives?


Blind guess. Was just trying to play along with the current narrative of Airtel trying to show Jio’s services as being poor by abusing it’s dominant position.

Use an alternate number as a temporary workaround.

Cheers.

CC: @scorpianj50

i gave airtel alternative number for both of new jio sim two days ago still not received order confirmation sms…..can airtel is behind it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3

it is taking 3 to 5 days for second sms,
they have heavy rush, reliance employees are working like bindas govt workers.
confusing with codes and error messages in their activation software https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif:

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2

Still not Nexus series https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

Not Meizu yet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Have Back Up plan https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@superwoman wrote:

which are latest smartphones which supports 4G VOLTE on both sims??
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif



@getready

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Deal Major
100
23
16322
122
@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode


It’s not officially open to all, then? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyway, do we really need partner phones to generate barcode? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Deal Major
100
23
16322
122
@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode


It’s not officially open to all, then? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyway, do we really need partner phones to generate barcode? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


In my city even with Barcode shopkeepers are selling it at minimum Rs. 200

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode


It’s not officially open to all, then? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyway, do we really need partner phones to generate barcode? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


In my city even with Barcode shopkeepers are selling it at minimum Rs. 200



But it’s officially open for sale without barcodes too, right? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Deal Major
100
23
16322
122
@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode


It’s not officially open to all, then? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyway, do we really need partner phones to generate barcode? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


In my city even with Barcode shopkeepers are selling it at minimum Rs. 200



But it’s officially open for sale without barcodes too, right? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

No. Initially i thought same but it’s not that way. You have to have the barcode to get Jio sim as mentioned in Jio Welcome Offer

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

I don’t understand this. Jio is available to everyone now, right, even if they do not own an LTE featured device? Why is there still talk about partners? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@getready @umarkumar


None of the stores are giving Sim without Barcode


It’s not officially open to all, then? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Anyway, do we really need partner phones to generate barcode? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


In my city even with Barcode shopkeepers are selling it at minimum Rs. 200



But it’s officially open for sale without barcodes too, right? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

No. Initially i thought same but it’s not that way. You have to have the barcode to get Jio sim as mentioned in Jio Welcome Offer



Thanks for the clarification. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10726
109
@Magus wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

which are latest smartphones which supports 4G VOLTE on both sims??
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif



@getready

Almost all support VOLTE on both the sims (Latest devices)

Missing