just a quick question

just a quick question

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Coupon graphic
Deal Cadet
0
90
146
3

Hey, Can i promote my android game in this section?

  • In
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87

I think you can. If people can ask for votes for ‘Cute baby’ contest here.

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
11
@thrifty_indian wrote:

I think you can. If people can ask for votes for ‘Cute baby’ contest here.


and also for help me with my “college” projects during PepperTap regime… biggrin

Animated india flag image 0007
Deal Subedar
5
189
1993
13

Post the link . I will download smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33

Voted down for title.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
85
1,011
8197
84

How much money u get when people download & play this game.. I m ready to download this game after some time

Coupon graphic
Deal Cadet
0
90
146
3
@lootboys wrote:

How much money u get when people download & play this game.. I m ready to download this game after some time


It depends, In my case there is no in game purchases so the only way for me to earn from this game is advertisment.
The more the people play this game the more it help us. How ever i’m not concentrating on generating money right now but my main goal for now is to create more better games.

Final
Deal Subedar
3
182
1518
18
@couponist wrote:

@lootboys wrote:

How much money u get when people download & play this game.. I m ready to download this game after some time


It depends, In my case there is no in game purchases so the only way for me to earn from this game is advertisment.
The more the people play this game the more it help us. How ever i’m not concentrating on generating money right now but my main goal for now is to create more better games.

first of all , congrats on your game. All the best.

regarding money, so you earn even if we dont click on the ads in the game? how does one earn in apps? just for knowledge sack i am asking. thx

Coupon graphic
Deal Cadet
0
90
146
3
@faisalgamer wrote:

@couponist wrote:

@lootboys wrote:

How much money u get when people download & play this game.. I m ready to download this game after some time


It depends, In my case there is no in game purchases so the only way for me to earn from this game is advertisment.
The more the people play this game the more it help us. How ever i’m not concentrating on generating money right now but my main goal for now is to create more better games.

first of all , congrats on your game. All the best.

regarding money, so you earn even if we dont click on the ads in the game? how does one earn in apps? just for knowledge sack i am asking. thx


It depends on what type of ad services you are using.
In my case i’m using Admob by Google.
It has 2 types of ads
1. Banner Ads
2. interstitial

Right now in this game i haven’t used any interstitial ads in this game.

Banners gives you less revenue but it’s the best for games like this.
Admob Banners ads can make you earn revenue by both click or views.
Viewing ads gives impressions and some amount is payed per 1000 impressions. However You can’t generate more revenue with banner ads compared to Interstitial ads.

I know i suck at explaining things but this link can provide you more information about admob.
https://www.google.com/...b/

Final
Deal Subedar
3
182
1518
18
@couponist wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@couponist wrote:

@lootboys wrote:

How much money u get when people download & play this game.. I m ready to download this game after some time


It depends, In my case there is no in game purchases so the only way for me to earn from this game is advertisment.
The more the people play this game the more it help us. How ever i’m not concentrating on generating money right now but my main goal for now is to create more better games.

first of all , congrats on your game. All the best.

regarding money, so you earn even if we dont click on the ads in the game? how does one earn in apps? just for knowledge sack i am asking. thx


It depends on what type of ad services you are using.
In my case i’m using Admob by Google.
It has 2 types of ads
1. Banner Ads
2. interstitial

Right now in this game i haven’t used any interstitial ads in this game.

Banners gives you less revenue but it’s the best for games like this.
Admob Banners ads can make you earn revenue by both click or views.
Viewing ads gives impressions and some amount is payed per 1000 impressions. However You can’t generate more revenue with banner ads compared to Interstitial ads.

I know i suck at explaining things but this link can provide you more information about admob.
https://www.google.com/...b/


I understood a lot, kg.

Coupon graphic
Deal Cadet
0
90
146
3

Glad to Know that

Missing