LG Tone Pro or HBS 730 ?? any suggestions?

Deal Captain
Spock

LG Tone Pro or HBS 730 ?? any suggestions?

(I am not too sure of the difference between 730 and 750, so any of the three)

will be grateful if any one with personal experience or review from some family/friend can advice.

Need to gift it to some one who will be a first time user of a Bluetooth wearable device.

Primary objective is error free functioning without too many changes from person using:

• for taking phone calls
  • for looking at the odd videos off youtube.

The Tone Pro issue of EMR interference of wi-fi signals making the microphone on Tone Pro go dead momentarily is a concern for me. Do previous models like HBS 730 too have those issues

tried refreshing myself on interference issues, but nothing seems relevant to LG Tone Pro http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collatera…

4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

TronGalaxy your reply/review required here

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Achilles wrote:

TronGalaxy your reply/review required here

rather odd something that already has generated one of the highest response in markets outside India, would not have any users/ reviewers here.

Unless of-course it is me who is the problem.
I mean if someone can and has negged this, then its mostly that the question is not the issue; but the person asking is unwelcome :-/

thanks anyway. The decision yet to reach finality and any views would still a big help!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I mean HBS-730 has over 1000 questions answered https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif on Amazon and over 10700 reviews, out of which almost 7900 reviews place it at top 4/5 stars.

So I am trying to ascertain, what else could be wrong (or worthy of negging) except me.

Tone Pro being more recent do not have as much information and hence needed any comparison by anyone from their personal experience.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

At one point I was considering the LG Tone+ HBS 730 Bluetooth headset.
From the reviews I found that they seem to be very comfortable, mostly because of the neckband which will stay put on your neck. Range and Battery life seems very good. MicroUSB charging I believe.
But one con i can see is that if one or both earbuds go bad then the bluetooth is sort of useless since you cannot replace the earbuds.
As compared to this if you buy something which has 3.5mm jack (like sony SBH20) then you can change earbuds if you don’t oike default ones or they go bad anytime.

replyuser
Click here to reply