need help to book buffet in Bangalore

need help to book buffet in Bangalore

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
64
152
5

Need help urgent need to book for 6 people buffet Bangalore in discount budget for today dinner l.
Any help will be appreciated any app or wallet offers or cleartrip coupons selling

  • In
  • Expired 2 months before
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

try nearbuy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

try nearbuy


Bhai… ussko paanch sitara main achhi chhoot ke saath achha nakadee vaapas bhi chhahiye… biggrin toungueout

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161
@vijkap201 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

try nearbuy


Bhai… ussko paanch sitara main achhi chhoot ke saath achha nakadee vaapas bhi chhahiye… biggrin toungueout


lol lol

Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
348
6302
60
@vijkap201 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

try nearbuy


Bhai… ussko paanch sitara main achhi chhoot ke saath achha nakadee vaapas bhi chhahiye… biggrin toungueout


Kaun kehta h khana hajmola se pachta h?? Khana to discounts se pachta h… mehenga khana hajam ni hota

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
64
152
5

Bhai per head budget 200 tak hai 5 sitara kaha jaenge midle class

Any trick to get buffet in less amount

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
348
6302
60
@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

Bhai per head budget 200 tak hai 5 sitara kaha jaenge midle class

Any trick to get buffet in less amount


200 mein to dessert bi ni aata bhai… kya h ye budget? Foodpanda bi regret keh dega.. BTW foodpanda 40% kyun ni use karte multiple orders for old users too?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
64
152
5
@ravi wrote:

@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

Bhai per head budget 200 tak hai 5 sitara kaha jaenge midle class

Any trick to get buffet in less amount


200 mein to dessert bi ni aata bhai… kya h ye budget? Foodpanda bi regret keh dega.. BTW foodpanda 40% kyun ni use karte multiple orders for old users too?

Home.deliver nahi karna hai
Dine in karna hai buffet will be best for bhukkads
like my frndz

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

Explore cleartrip and search fellow dimers booking activities worth 500 in 200…that’s only way, nearbuy buffet deals will also cost you 500+.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

@ravi wrote:

@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

Bhai per head budget 200 tak hai 5 sitara kaha jaenge midle class

Any trick to get buffet in less amount


200 mein to dessert bi ni aata bhai… kya h ye budget? Foodpanda bi regret keh dega.. BTW foodpanda 40% kyun ni use karte multiple orders for old users too?

Home.deliver nahi karna hai
Dine in karna hai buffet will be best for bhukkads
like my frndz


To bandhu… kehan jashna manaya kal? smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
64
152
5
@vijkap201 wrote:

@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

@ravi wrote:

@shhrkhkhan786786786 wrote:

Bhai per head budget 200 tak hai 5 sitara kaha jaenge midle class

Any trick to get buffet in less amount


200 mein to dessert bi ni aata bhai… kya h ye budget? Foodpanda bi regret keh dega.. BTW foodpanda 40% kyun ni use karte multiple orders for old users too?

Home.deliver nahi karna hai
Dine in karna hai buffet will be best for bhukkads
like my frndz


To bandhu… kehan jashna manaya kal? smile


4 sitara mein electronic city mein hai waha family ke saath ooota (khana) khake aaye
Cleartrip zindabad bhai

Thanks all the guys for suggestions and help

Missing