Oh shit I am in trouble

Oh shit I am in trouble

Score: 1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
106 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .

Arasu
Shopping Friend
130
105
39066
535

If all the accounts are not really belongs to you, then why did you mention as I am in trouble. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Instead, you should have been written We are in trouble https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Discuss with your so called family members https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, and send mail to FreeCharge (Don’t copy paste the mail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) from each account (if possible) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Edit: Everyone in DD (Freecharge too) knows very well that all accounts are yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Borg drone
Deal Subedar
3
162
1242
64
@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I don’t think that is a valid stand. If they are really individual customers, they should not have to go thru this. In any case, phone numbers are different.

Anyway, it may be their prerogative to block the accounts, but I don’t think they can just misappropriate his money on that pretext. If they don’t give the money back, then I think it can be a clear case of fraud, and one should proceed legally against them.

Thats why I feel its not at all safe to keep much money in these wallets. Last time Mobikwik refused to give cash back for valid transaction stating that I had multiple accounts, when the other account was of my dad. They don’t seem to have blocked the account, but they denied the cashback. This stand can be misused making money. We cannot be responsible for other family member’s or relatives accounts!

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@SmallKing wrote:

If all the accounts are really not belongs to you, then why you mentioned as I am in trouble. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Instead, you should have been written We are in trouble https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Discuss with your so called family members https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, and send mail to FreeCharge (Don’t copy paste the mail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) from each account (if possible) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Edit: Everyone in DD (Freecharge too) knows very well that all accounts are yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


ha ha , is there is any method by which anyone can send separate mails to freecharge using different “DOT” mail ID’s .. like

[email protected]..om
[email protected]..om
[email protected]..om

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@borg drone wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I don’t think that is a valid stand. If they are really individual customers, they should not have to go thru this. In any case, phone numbers are different.

Anyway, it may be their prerogative to block the accounts, but I don’t think they can just misappropriate his money on that pretext. If they don’t give the money back, then I think it can be a clear case of fraud, and one should proceed legally against them.

Thats why I feel its not at all safe to keep much money in these wallets. Last time Mobikwik refused to give cash back for valid transaction stating that I had multiple accounts, when the other account was of my dad. They don’t seem to have blocked the account, but they denied the cashback. This stand can be misused making money. We cannot be responsible for other family member’s or relatives accounts!


again excuses to defend someones malicious actions ? In start people were lazy enough to use separate gmail id’s to create FC accounts , they took it lightly in the start . Small shortcuts in the beginning to save some time will prove PITA now .

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

Truly speaking all numbers belongs to my family members but I created accounts using those and now my money is blocked ……….there is term in T&C of freechrge that in case of misuse the will do this and require a proff I’d and I can provide that too for all of my family members ……again issue is at time of creating account I provided name of mine in all the accounts and now if I provide the proff itself then they may ask that why name is not matching …….unable to understand what steps are to be taken …….

If they are not going to give my money back I will stop shopping online forever

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I have access to all my gmail ids as I am running a company and mails are named on that company name and difference is only of number

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@SmallKing wrote:

If all the accounts are not really belongs to you, then why did you mention as I am in trouble. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Instead, you should have been written We are in trouble https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Discuss with your so called family members https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, and send mail to FreeCharge (Don’t copy paste the mail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) from each account (if possible) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Edit: Everyone in DD (Freecharge too) knows very well that all accounts are yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I stated that I have different mails to which I have access I can provide proof of all 7 members ….but only issue is created free charge account with same name

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@SmallKing wrote:

If all the accounts are not really belongs to you, then why did you mention as I am in trouble. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Instead, you should have been written We are in trouble https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Discuss with your so called family members https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, and send mail to FreeCharge (Don’t copy paste the mail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) from each account (if possible) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Edit: Everyone in DD (Freecharge too) knows very well that all accounts are yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Please if possible help me to retrieve the accounta

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I have access to all my gmail ids as I am running a company and mails are named on that company name and difference is only of number


Sorry , i confused yours accounts with the usage of DOT trick , now i understand that you have used sequential mail IDs to create FC account … now couple of questions , before you start mailing them with documents .

1. Have you used same CC/DC in all the accounts to avail offers ?
2. Shared computer / Browser / Device / IP addresses ?

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@borg drone wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I don’t think that is a valid stand. If they are really individual customers, they should not have to go thru this. In any case, phone numbers are different.

Anyway, it may be their prerogative to block the accounts, but I don’t think they can just misappropriate his money on that pretext. If they don’t give the money back, then I think it can be a clear case of fraud, and one should proceed legally against them.

Thats why I feel its not at all safe to keep much money in these wallets. Last time Mobikwik refused to give cash back for valid transaction stating that I had multiple accounts, when the other account was of my dad. They don’t seem to have blocked the account, but they denied the cashback. This stand can be misused making money. We cannot be responsible for other family member’s or relatives accounts!


They are just playing with me and my family members

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@bk08 wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I have access to all my gmail ids as I am running a company and mails are named on that company name and difference is only of number


Sorry , i confused yours accounts with the usage of DOT trick , now i understand that you have used sequential mail IDs to create FC account … now couple of questions , before you start mailing them with documents .

1. Have you used same CC/DC in all the accounts to avail offers ?
2. Shared computer / Browser / Device / IP addresses ?


In one account I purchased a product using hdfc then returns and got refund and used that
For two other account used icici card
For 4 other account used Hdfc

Accounts created on one mobile only

And at hypercity payment geneare otp and used 4 different imei for the 7 accounts simultaneously

Edit: and also i used cards to add money to account

Borg drone
Deal Subedar
3
162
1242
64
@bk08 wrote:

@borg drone wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I don’t think that is a valid stand. If they are really individual customers, they should not have to go thru this. In any case, phone numbers are different.

Anyway, it may be their prerogative to block the accounts, but I don’t think they can just misappropriate his money on that pretext. If they don’t give the money back, then I think it can be a clear case of fraud, and one should proceed legally against them.

Thats why I feel its not at all safe to keep much money in these wallets. Last time Mobikwik refused to give cash back for valid transaction stating that I had multiple accounts, when the other account was of my dad. They don’t seem to have blocked the account, but they denied the cashback. This stand can be misused making money. We cannot be responsible for other family member’s or relatives accounts!


again excuses to defend someones malicious actions ? In start people were lazy enough to use separate gmail id’s to create FC accounts , they took it lightly in the start . Small shortcuts in the beginning to save some time will prove PITA now .


What I’m saying is that they seem to end up falsely accusing people who have not misused also! Anyway, even if he has deliberately created multiple ids for himself, I don’t think they are justified in gobbling up his money. They may have the right to close the accounts for mususe, but the money should be refunded.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@borg drone wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

@borg drone wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


I don’t think that is a valid stand. If they are really individual customers, they should not have to go thru this. In any case, phone numbers are different.

Anyway, it may be their prerogative to block the accounts, but I don’t think they can just misappropriate his money on that pretext. If they don’t give the money back, then I think it can be a clear case of fraud, and one should proceed legally against them.

Thats why I feel its not at all safe to keep much money in these wallets. Last time Mobikwik refused to give cash back for valid transaction stating that I had multiple accounts, when the other account was of my dad. They don’t seem to have blocked the account, but they denied the cashback. This stand can be misused making money. We cannot be responsible for other family member’s or relatives accounts!


again excuses to defend someones malicious actions ? In start people were lazy enough to use separate gmail id’s to create FC accounts , they took it lightly in the start . Small shortcuts in the beginning to save some time will prove PITA now .


What I’m saying is that they seem to end up falsely accusing people who have not misused also! Anyway, even if he has deliberately created multiple ids for himself, I don’t think they are justified in gobbling up his money. They may have the right to close the accounts for mususe, but the money should be refunded.


Ya this is also what I am saying

Refund my money and then you can block

Arasu
Shopping Friend
130
105
39066
535

@singh.preet007879 What did you buy from Hypercity (hope not the kitkats with paytm cash for all 7 accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif)

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

No dear just household consumables like ghee sugar etc

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@SmallKing wrote:

@singh.preet007879 What did you buy from Hypercity (hope not the kitkats with paytm cash for all 7 accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif)

<br /No dear just household consumables like ghee sugar etc. And why were you smiling

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

Just let me know whether I have to contact from one gmail I’d and represent for all my family members or contact from respective mails ids of all

Second issue name is same on all accounts

Koi toh ta so

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306
@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


This is not dot trick.
The OP has used unique gmail ID for each account:
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on

Thumbimgcrop 1471311311007
Deal Cadet
0
51
230
3

Simply write them to unblock your acc and allow you to use your money. Mails after mails and I hope you will get your money back.
Be polite while writing mail . and hope for the best.
This is what you can do right now.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66
@cm4444 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


This is not dot trick.
The OP has used unique gmail ID for each account:
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on


Finally. Someone who observes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@rusty.james wrote:

Simply write them to unblock your acc and allow you to use your money. Mails after mails and I hope you will get your money back.
Be polite while writing mail . and hope for the best.
This is what you can do write now.


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471311311007
Deal Cadet
0
51
230
3
@sidbhai wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


This is not dot trick.
The OP has used unique gmail ID for each account:
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on


Finally. Someone who observes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@rusty.james wrote:

Simply write them to unblock your acc and allow you to use your money. Mails after mails and I hope you will get your money back.
Be polite while writing mail . and hope for the best.
This is what you can do write now.


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Check my reply once again bro.. You trolled man https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66
@rusty.james wrote:

@sidbhai wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


This is not dot trick.
The OP has used unique gmail ID for each account:
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on


Finally. Someone who observes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@rusty.james wrote:

Simply write them to unblock your acc and allow you to use your money. Mails after mails and I hope you will get your money back.
Be polite while writing mail . and hope for the best.
This is what you can do write now.


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Check my reply once again bro.. You trolled man https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Check my quote? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471311311007
Deal Cadet
0
51
230
3
@sidbhai wrote:

@rusty.james wrote:

@sidbhai wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

You shouldn’t have taken risk with the DOT trick , there is nothing much to contest here , if anyone is applying any trick / hack , he should be ready to handle the repercussions .


This is not dot trick.
The OP has used unique gmail ID for each account:
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on


Finally. Someone who observes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@rusty.james wrote:

Simply write them to unblock your acc and allow you to use your money. Mails after mails and I hope you will get your money back.
Be polite while writing mail . and hope for the best.
This is what you can do write now.


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Check my reply once again bro.. You trolled man https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Check my quote? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


When you are too fast to write aisa hi hota hai. I noticed before you and corrected that brother. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

Sare apne me hi lge hue h ye nhi k koi help kar d

Trans: everyone is engaged in its own . no one is there to help m

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@SmallKing wrote:

If all the accounts are not really belongs to you, then why did you mention as I am in trouble. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Instead, you should have been written We are in trouble https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Discuss with your so called family members https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, and send mail to FreeCharge (Don’t copy paste the mail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) from each account (if possible) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Edit: Everyone in DD (Freecharge too) knows very well that all accounts are yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


What a post! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

Sare apne me hi lge hue h ye nhi k koi help kar d

Trans: everyone is engaged in its own . no one is there to help m


I had coffee with freecharge ceo just this morning. Wait. One phone call. All your issues will be resolved. I’ll also request him to allow you create 70 more accounts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@Magus wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

Sare apne me hi lge hue h ye nhi k koi help kar d

Trans: everyone is engaged in its own . no one is there to help m


I had coffee with freecharge ceo just this morning. Wait. One phone call. All your issues will be resolved. I’ll also request him to allow you create 70 more accounts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Really
That’s called help , this is the benefit of using DD everyone is ready to help everyone……….

Bro while calling him don’t forgot to tell him that I am a bjp supporter…..abhi sata m hai …kisi ko bhi gira sakte h kisi ko bhi utha sakta h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: bhai tere se help mangi thi mazak udane k lea nhi kha tha ……afterall you are a senior dimer have some respect to others issue

Missing