Philips QT4011 help

152°
Deal Lieutenant
sagardrokr

I want to buy this philips QT4011 trimmer.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/philips-qt4011-trimmer…

Is it worth purchasing?Anyone using it?any problems?
please comment and help me decide.

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if u want to buy this then go to amazon and use desidime 10% coupon. paytm price already high.
or u can also go with Philips QT4005/15 Trimmer which is cheaper and only difference is more charging time. 40011 charge in 60 min and the 4005 charge in 10h

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This one is corded+cordless.that is why I am considering this.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
devil;( wrote:

if u want to buy this then go to amazon and use desidime 10% coupon. paytm price already high.
or u can also go with Philips QT4005/15 Trimmer which is cheaper and only difference is more charging time. 40011 charge in 60 min and the 4005 charge in 10h

+1 for buying it from Amazon with the DD exclusive 10% discount valid until the 14th of March. This will get you the cheapest price of around 1550.

–1 for buying QT4005. Recharge time is excruciatingly high. If you ever end up without a charge while trimming, you would have to wait for atleast an hour to get enough charge to take care of your half-trimmed beard. I hope you understand why you should spend the extra few hundred bucks and go with QT4011.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
devil;( wrote:

where is that desidime coupon ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dd2014 wrote:

devil;( wrote:

link
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/additiona…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealSeeker wrote:

devil;( wrote:

+1 for buying it from Amazon with the DD exclusive 10% discount valid until the 8th of March. This will get you the cheapest price of around 1550.

–1 for buying QT4005. Recharge time is excruciatingly high. If you ever end up without a charge while trimming, you would have to wait for atleast an hour to get enough charge to take care of your half-trimmed beard. I hope you understand why you should spend the extra few hundred bucks and go with QT4011.

ya totally agree with u 10h charging time is very high and situation like this is frustrating

Link Copied

recently purchased from snapdeal at 1680/-:-}

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Will I get cb of Rs.300 on entire payment with paytm cash by using coupon MP300?

Link Copied

if u have jabong gift voucher from freecharge use it to buy

Link Copied
devil;( wrote:

dd2014 wrote:

devil;( wrote:

link
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/additiona…

Thanks karma for you

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

4011>4005. Simple.

I use the 4011. Go for it. Quality investment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what about warranty ?? is extended warranty is applicable?:-?

replyuser
Click here to reply