Please suggest some good courier to ship a tv

Please suggest some good courier to ship a tv

Score: 1 Votes: 1
E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51

Please suggest some good courier to ship a tv
which is most safe and fast too,which can ship only single courier of mine,please suggest

  • In
43 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188

big items of course gati

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Will they ship my single courier bhai if i go to their office?

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119
@munna master wrote:


Will they ship my single courier bhai if i go to their office?

Gati wale tau tod mod ke le jayenge aapka TV

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188
@munna master wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Will they ship my single courier bhai if i go to their office?

yes u can confirm with cc

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119

Try on Fedex

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
348
6302
60

Depends on area of sending and the destination. Check with your local courier. He will have all couriers in the same shop and more trustworthy than standard courier company offices

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Courier Service varies from city to city. Contact any local courier guy to find who is the best guy to transport large appliances & ask for transit insurance if it is for longer distances.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043
@Tejaa wrote:

Try on Fedex


= bola

How on earth , @Joker @@munna
Posted similar topic ?

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@Tejaa wrote:

Try on Fedex


I just took a quote from them,they are charging around 700 bucks for just 500 gramssssss https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


they are not available at delivery pincode bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188
@munna master wrote:


@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


they are not available at delivery pincode bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Try bluedart their service also good

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2128
34
@munna master wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

Try on Fedex


I just took a quote from them,they are charging around 700 bucks for just 500 gramssssss https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

charges are different according to items couriered

i sent a gfx card 2 years back from Patna, Bihar to Rohtak, Haryana, declared it’s value very nominally and sent it via bluedart (weight more than 500g), which cost me about 450,

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@munna master wrote:

I just took a quote from them,they are charging around 700 bucks for just 500 gramssssss https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



A TV weighing just 500g! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Volumetric Weight will be used.if TV is costly buy protection plan if there is any.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
18
0
@srp321 wrote:


@munna master wrote:


@Tejaa wrote:

Try on Fedex


I just took a quote from them,they are charging around 700 bucks for just 500 gramssssss https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


charges are different according to items couriered

i sent a gfx card 2 years back from Patna, Bihar to Rohtak, Haryana, declared it’s value very nominally and sent it via bluedart (weight more than 500g), which cost me about 450,

I shipped 500 Grams at 69

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@arambhaijaan65 wrote:

@srp321 wrote:


@munna master wrote:


@Tejaa wrote:

Try on Fedex


I just took a quote from them,they are charging around 700 bucks for just 500 gramssssss https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


charges are different according to items couriered

i sent a gfx card 2 years back from Patna, Bihar to Rohtak, Haryana, declared it’s value very nominally and sent it via bluedart (weight more than 500g), which cost me about 450,

I shipped 500 Grams at 69

from?

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26
@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Gati se bhejoge toh TV ki durgati ho jayegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
462
3070
72

is factorymrp still there for courier booking they used to provide reasonable rates
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

Don’t even try gati. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Is it course or Curse .? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:


@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Is it course or Curse .? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

It just take time but they deliver with safety

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26
@agent007 wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:


@agent007 wrote:

big items of course gati


Is it course or Curse .? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

It just take time but they deliver with safety

Safety?? Lol. They will throw your TV like a piece of paper. Gati is the worst for fragile items.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
462
3070
72

any one has updates on factorymrp they used to pick and deliver through fedex charges were 50 upto 500 gms
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@vinaythewanted wrote:

Gati se bhejoge toh TV ki durgati ho jayegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

But, luckily, Gati delivered a 40" TV in perfect condition once to me. The TV was placed inside a wooden cage though. Even Gati people couldn’t damage it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing