Reliance Jio tower installtion in my house

Reliance Jio tower installtion in my house

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46

Just 30 mts back one reliance person came to my house and told me after survey they will lay tower on top of my house, he told it will be like 4 poles same like Tikona connectivity. Rent they will pay 4500 per month + power charges.

Does anybody faced this experience of Reliance Jio towers in their residence and is there any radiation affect, is 4500 normal charges or can we demand more for this.

  • In
33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
South park avatar
Deal Subedar
6
30
1666
22

U can demand more as I get 7000 rent from tikona

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Plus lifetime free Jio connection… mazaak thode hi na hai…

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@vijkap201 wrote:

Plus lifetime free Jio connection… mazaak thode hi na hai…


Donno about radiation but Rs.4500 seems low.

Ms dhoni body
Deal Cadet
3
212
690
2

radiation problem may be there bro…..its obvious.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@xuseronline wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Plus lifetime free Jio connection… mazaak thode hi na hai…


Donno about radiation but Rs.4500 seems low.


Its personal choice… As such we already have lifestyle full of impurities like food, air etc. And then knowingly take one more just for 4-5k. roll

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.

Ms dhoni body
Deal Cadet
3
212
690
2
@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46
@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?


No, only independant house.

Ms dhoni body
Deal Cadet
3
212
690
2
@srini1973 wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?


No, only independant house.


what does that mean????

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46
@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?


No, only independant house.


what does that mean????


Ground floor 2BHK, first floor only 2 bedrooms(guest rooms or for rent).

Ms dhoni body
Deal Cadet
3
212
690
2
@srini1973 wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?


No, only independant house.


what does that mean????


Ground floor 2BHK, first floor only 2 bedrooms(guest rooms or for rent).


ok.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62

If I want to install it in my house then what is the process OP….???

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
170
1582
9

Check radiation effects bro, although not sure but radiation may have harmful effects on human body. Google it

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

If I want to install it in my house then what is the process OP….???


No idea, need to see the process.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62
@srini1973 wrote:


@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

If I want to install it in my house then what is the process OP….???


No idea, need to see the process.

What u did .? Why He came to Ur home? did u made any complaints regarding tower issue or what ?

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
56

Seven months back i got a call from JIO, they were saying Rs.30,000 per month however they asked me for Insurance from Reliance Life Insurance and to deposit that amount asap…..
Later we asked that whether have selected or seen our locality, they said they have finalised the area by Google Maps cool

We called then to Reliance Life Insurance whether they have any tieup with JIO, they said no cry
They also mentioned about WHO and some certifications about radiation and to take Insurance as that would be compulsory….

At last we came to conclusion that the call was fake smile

After that i am always looking here and there, how to grab the opportunity like this but @ Rs.20,000+
Rs.4500 is way less than expectations sad

Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
1
146
1006
11

I don’t understand what radiations are you all scared of, if ur mobile has network then u are all in the ‘’ radiation ’’ zone.
There is no escaping it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
960
46
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:


@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

If I want to install it in my house then what is the process OP….???


No idea, need to see the process.

What u did .? Why He came to Ur home? did u made any complaints regarding tower issue or what ?

He came by collecting details of my connection, they knows there is no towers nearby and since I have a connection they approached me.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@shashi118 wrote:

Check radiation effects bro, although not sure but radiation may have harmful effects on human body. Google it


+1

True. Have heard many rejections of cell phone towers establishment from owners of various buildings in recent times.
No idea why many rejected. I suggest NO as of now.

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
672
8
@rockstar7 wrote:

radiation problem may be there bro…..its obvious.

what’s so obvious? if u don’t have idea about things then don’t post.. the jio towers r the most eco friendly ones out there.. even airtel following that policy now..
p.s am not any jio promoter

Ms dhoni body
Deal Cadet
3
212
690
2
@vinay_it_is wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

radiation problem may be there bro…..its obvious.

what’s so obvious? if u don’t have idea about things then don’t post.. the jio towers r the most eco friendly ones out there.. even airtel following that policy now..
p.s am not any jio promoter


bro i have read many articles in news papers regarding the hazardous consequences of radiations coming from mobile towers…….and also i mentioned “MAY BE”.
Didnt u saw that????

Thumbimgcrop 1451848469831
Deal Cadet
1
92
674
13

Minimum u should get 12K
And one free connection

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

bro 4500 is normal , u cant get more than this ,
Those who r talking about free connection , i tell u that its not a government company who will give free sims / connections .
Even my brother is a CA and works in Jio Infocom , he was also given only 1 sim card free , no extra than this .
and secondly about radiation , actually we all are surrounded by radiowaves around us ,.
so its safe , WHO and TRAI already passed this .

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
102
1906
32
@hackerboys wrote:

bro 4500 is normal , u cant get more than this ,
Those who r talking about free connection , i tell u that its not a government company who will give free sims / connections .
Even my brother is a CA and works in Jio Infocom , he was also given only 1 sim card free , no extra than this .
and secondly about radiation , actually we all are surrounded by radiowaves around us ,.
so its safe , WHO and TRAI already passed this .


you mean Jio give only 1 sim per person even your CA brother who is working in Jio Company , yaar kya gal karte ho . then how Digital Xpress Employees are getting them , months back even few local retailers too getting it with Jio employees help , and all were officials otherwise after so much verification it is not possible for those sims to work perfectly .

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1298
15
@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.

So tell them to install tower in the first floor. toungueout toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@srini1973 wrote:

Thanks all for your replies, I will try to bargain for more. Mine is independent house and I have 2 floors and first floor is vacant, so not sure about radiation affect.


OMG….do u have a bungalow?


No, only independant house.


what does that mean????


only 25 years ago, all cities had mainly independent houses.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
145
650
6

Mobile tower radiation is Non Ionizing radiation which is not harmful.

Google Non Ionizing …check images…you will found Mobile tower EMF is lessor than TV and Microwave ovan

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
170
1582
9
@vinay_it_is wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

radiation problem may be there bro…..its obvious.

what’s so obvious? if u don’t have idea about things then don’t post.. the jio towers r the most eco friendly ones out there.. even airtel following that policy now..
p.s am not any jio promoter


Mobile phones are compulsory made to have SAR value written which is 1.6w/kg max allowed, imagine how much is the SAR of tower and another point govt n corporates will not reveal all things to all. I am an electrical engineer and I’ll avoid home near high voltage lines n mobile towers. Why take risk?

Missing