REWARDS DEBIT CARD from HDFC.

REWARDS DEBIT CARD from HDFC.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1

anybody has REWARDS DEBIT CARD from HDFC ?

it give 5% rewards in Grocery – Big Bazaar
Fuel – BPCL
Online Shopping – Snapdeal
PayZapp – All Payments, One App, One Click.
Railway – IRCTC (www.irctc...in)
Pharmacy – Apollo Pharmacy

i want to know will they give 5% if i add money in payzapp ?

  • In
11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
1
0
568
7

Yes i am getting 5% in credit card.
So it will be in debit also

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1
@discover wrote:

Yes i am getting 5% in credit card.
So it will be in debit also


But this offer only for this month whereas from this debit card you can get 2000 rs. Cashback for every month.
I want to know will i get 5% reward if i add money in payzapp or i have to link this debit card in my payzapp account and shop from their then i will get 5% ??

Images
Deal Cadet
1
0
568
7
@dada2015 wrote:

@discover wrote:

Yes i am getting 5% in credit card.
So it will be in debit also


But this offer only for this month whereas from this debit card you can get 2000 rs. Cashback for every month.
I want to know will i get 5% reward if i add money in payzapp or i have to link this debit card in my payzapp account and shop from their then i will get 5% ??

Yes i am getting 5% for adding in payzapp through credit card

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1

Is this debit card give ne Cashback or only reward points ???

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@discover wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

@discover wrote:

Yes i am getting 5% in credit card.
So it will be in debit also


But this offer only for this month whereas from this debit card you can get 2000 rs. Cashback for every month.
I want to know will i get 5% reward if i add money in payzapp or i have to link this debit card in my payzapp account and shop from their then i will get 5% ??

Yes i am getting 5% for adding in payzapp through credit card


No 5% rewards for adding money to payzapp. It is only for spending via payzapp linked card!

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1

Ok

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1

my new debit card not linked with my hdfc card now how can i linked my REWARDS DEBIT CARD to my a/c ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
3
@dada2015 wrote:

my new debit card not linked with my hdfc card now how can i linked my REWARDS DEBIT CARD to my a/c ?

just go to manage cards ,add new card

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

my new debit card not linked with my hdfc card now how can i linked my REWARDS DEBIT CARD to my a/c ?

just go to manage cards ,add new card


Where Is Option To Manage Card ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
3
@dada2015 wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

my new debit card not linked with my hdfc card now how can i linked my REWARDS DEBIT CARD to my a/c ?

just go to manage cards ,add new card


Where Is Option To Manage Card ??

From left corner in the top drag that ull get options

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

my new debit card not linked with my hdfc card now how can i linked my REWARDS DEBIT CARD to my a/c ?

just go to manage cards ,add new card


Where Is Option To Manage Card ??

From left corner in the top drag that ull get options

not getting this option ? sad sad

Missing